1280 users online (228 members and 1052 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 October 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

This is why the UK should adopt the Amber Alert system

April Jones was last seen playing on her bicycle with friends near her home in the town around 7:30 BST on Monday.

She was seen getting into a light coloured van which then drove off.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

thread #1
    thread #2
    thread #3
    thread #4
    thread #5
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-08-2015 at 05:52 PM. Reason: fixed broken links

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

UK (Wales) - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 01 Oct 2012 *ARREST MADE* - #6

Continue the discussion here:

**When posting please keep in mind that April's family members are victims and there is no tolerance for speculation about them. Also, when posting remember to address the post and not the poster. Please post responsibly.**

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by PADDYWHACK View Post
    Hand on heart, do you notice when a neighbours car is not there?
    Yes. My kitchen window looks out on my next door neighnor's driveway, and I can see through his yard to the houses across the street. I definitely see them come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by LegallyBrunette View Post
    Vivian Williams Jones, 68, a long-time resident, said the farmhouse, called Mount Pleasant, had been empty for several years before Mr Bridger took it.

He said he knew he had moved to the house about one month ago because the owner came down to rent it out.

“It used to belong to a sailor called Nelson who lived there for years with his mother.

“It was eventually sold to someone from London who bought it as a holiday home and never came down here.

“I saw him about a month ago and he said that it was just too far for him and he was giving it the once-over before renting it out.

“I can’t say I’d ever seen him [Mr Bridger], apart from moving about inside.
    “Although it’s a very quiet village, there’s not much that happens that people don’t know about. It’s that kind of place.”

Neighbour must have a good view :-)

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/ap...#ixzz29joXmEIh
    Yes, that same neighbor whose driveway I see caught me yawning one morning through my kitchen window and mimicked me. He was just teasing, but I'd prefer to think I can yawn at my kitchen sink in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by veggiefan View Post
    That would be an open invitation for vigilantes to carry out their own "justice" - probably attacking the wrong people in the process.

Remember the distinguished paediatrician who was forced out of her home (in Wales) by ignoramuses who confused her professional title with the word "paedophile"?
    Nah, I have several registered sex offenders within walking radius of my house. They are left alone. Now… if a child went missing, that could spell trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpalm View Post
    Yes. My kitchen window looks out on my next door neighnor's driveway, and I can see through his yard to the houses across the street. I definitely see them come and go.

Yes, that same neighbor whose driveway I see caught me yawning one morning through my kitchen window and mimicked me. He was just teasing, but I'd prefer to think I can yawn at my kitchen sink in peace!

Nah, I have several registered sex offenders within walking radius of my house. They are left alone. Now… if a child went missing, that could spell trouble.
    Do you note the time they come and go?

Paddywhack, (re your post from previous thread) last time I looked on the list of MBs on facebook, there were two profiles, one with the scorpio tattoo the other with the balder man and rifle, Im not sure they are the same page

Eta the pool photo one was not there originally, but the rifle one was, remember we were all discussing it, so if it was changed it would have been rifle to pool not the other way around but see below, it seems the pool one is fake of the two
    Last edited by Clutchbag; 10-19-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Bringing this over from the other thread.

I may be accused of over analysing here, but is there any significance to the fact Mark Bridger updated his profile picture on Facebook 2 weeks ago? He went from a friendly face in a swimming pool to a side on shot holding a gun. And, could the landscape in that photo be of any significance?

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by PADDYWHACK View Post
    Do you note the time they come and go?
    Good point. I don't note the time, but if asked, in retrospect, I might be comfortable giving a time window, or say he was gone all day. I see his comings and goings quite a bit. He has a dog, and I see him take him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Paddywhack, (re your post from previous thread) last time I looked on the list of MBs on facebook, there were two profiles, one with the scorpio tattoo the other with the balder man and rifle, Im not sure they are the same page
    There are two pages, as you say. (the one with rifle is the one on SW's friend list)

I'm not sure the second page (pool photo) is genuine. It says he joined on 9 October. Don't think he would have internet access would he?

:
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyBrunette View Post
    There are two pages, as you say. (the one with rifle is the one on SW's friend list)

I'm not sure the second page (pool photo) is genuine. It says he joined on 9 October. Don't think he would have internet access would he?
    Thats a point!

First FB page says updated about 2 weeks ago. He was in custody then.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post

Eta the pool photo one was not there originally, but the rifle one was, remember we were all discussing it, so if it was changed it would have been rifle to pool not the other way around but see below, it seems the pool one is fake of the two
    The one that IS real is the photo with rifle, I also notice ironically that he changed hos Profile Pick on Sat 29th Sept, 2 days before April went missing!
    In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
    Albert Einstein

BUMPED

MB- Mark Bridger- The Suspect
    AJ- April Jones- Victim (lives on estate)
    CJ- Coral Jones- Victims Mum (lives on estate)
    PJ- Paul Jones- Victims Dad (lives on estate)

EG/ED- Elaine Dafydd nee Griffiths- Suspects Ex and Mum to his kids SB & CB Also ED 5yrs old child (with husband now) Who is one of Aprils best friends. (lives on estate)
    RD- Rhys Dafydd- ED's husband (lives on estate)

MH-7yr old Child WITNESS, friend of AJ and ED, the trio had played together all summer.
    LH- Lorna Hearne- MH's Mum (lives on estate)

KG- Kaz Griffiths- ED's sister, who also had 2 children with PJ

JJ- Aprils sister 16 (lives on estate)
    HJ- Aprils Brother 11 (lives on estate)

DS- Dai Smith- CJ's Step Dad
    LS- Lyn Smith- CJ's Mum

VF- Vicky Fenner- Suspects latest ex GF, (lives on estate)
    AF- Amy Fenner- VF's sister (both have spoken to the Media)

JW- Julie Williams- Suspects 1st wife (lives on estate)
    SW- Scott Williams- Suspects son, who only met him this year (lives on estate)
    CR- Corrina Robinson- Suspects GF before VF

RM- Richard Moon- CJ's Father
    JM- Jean Moon- CJ's Step-mother
    MR- Mair Raftree- April's God mother (lives Aberystwyth)

CS-Carween Sheen- friend of CJ, VF & EG WITNESS who saw a man with Black bag on riverside
    GE-Gloria Edwards- Ex neighbour of MB Llanbrynmair
    PE- Paul Edwards- Ex neighbour of MB Llanbrynmair
    BE-Ben Edwards- Ex neighbour and friendly with MB Llanbrynmair (son of above)
    Last edited by Insp.Dots; 10-19-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: to add name
    In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
    Albert Einstein

Just want to quickly comment on a post in the old thread about a young man following this woman and her daughter. This sounds like the behaviour you could have expected from some of the young people I used to help out with at a special school for people with learning difficulties. They simply didn't understand personal space, and how certain types of behaviour were socially inappropriate. He might have even been trained to say "no problem" when apologised to about anything, just to make him appear more normal and less likely to be beaten up for being mentally disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Insp.Dots View Post
    The one that IS real is the photo with rifle, I also notice ironically that he changed hos Profile Pick on Sat 29th Sept, 2 days before April went missing!
    Is it an open to public page? If so, do you have a link as when I google for it only the hate pages come up in profiles and Im not a member to log in to see the full list.
    Are there other photos in the album?
    Two days before, hmmm day of the birthday party, probably nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Insp.Dots View Post
    How did you get the 29th Sept?

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast