WV - Aydin Toler, 2, beaten to death, Amherstdale, 17 Oct 2012

nursebeeme

Reaction score
thread started at request by officer'swife2010

Community outrage and disbelief over the death of a little boy in Logan County. Wsaz.com is learning more about the two-year old that died at a home in Amherstdale. His mother’s boyfriend, Nicholas Turkale, is charged with murder in his death.

It’s a crime that’s shaken up the small community of Amherstdale. Neighbors want to know who could take the life of an innocent child.

Short blonde hair and a big smile. A little boy’s life taken too soon. Two year old Ayden Toler died in the hospital from a severe head injury after police said his mother’s boyfriend, Nicholas Turkale, slammed him into a door frame.

"it's sad,” said Russell Blankenship, neighbor. “You know for someone to do a kid like that it's pretty bad."

State police said Turkale claimed Ayden fell from a sink at home and hit his head. But police said the story wasn’t adding up with the boy’s injuries and Turkale later admitted to slamming the toddler into a door, cracking his skull.
http://www.wsaz.com/news/wvnews/hea...e-Investigating-Toddlers-Death-174649541.html

rest in peace little Ayden

Thank you for starting this. I went to school with the man accused of murdering this baby. Child protection has removed the child several times and kept giving him back to the mom. The mo supposedly was asleep when this happened. Please please get justice for this baby!

His dad was an amazing father too! The mom needs charged in this! She lied to police. Her name is Robin Toler!!! Please guys get this thread going!

All this was over bc the little baby got in his tattoo ink. Abuse had been going on 4 a while. There is another baby I'm the home. Please contact West Virginia state and get this child removed!!!!! They have a FB page 4 him ill post it

I am so tired of child abuse. Both custody parents were on drugs. A lot of rumors going around but police arrested him fast. This is a small town but if enough ppl step up we can get justice for him. Please guys come on help us!!!!!

I found this FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RestInPeaceAydinMasonToler?ref=ts&fref=ts

My first words when I saw the headline was, "Oh, not another one." This madness has got to stop!!! And, CPS should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to place this child back in the home. As a former foster parent, I understand the reunification process, but not at the expense of a child.

Tattoo ink is replaceable, his life is not! Geez!!!!

RIP Aydin!

They better arrest the Mother as well! If I saw those bruises I would never have let them have him back. Its like people are caring less and less about a child's well being. I see more people signing petitions for animals on change.org then I do for children.

Has a petition been made for him on change.org? If not maybe someone can get one going for him?

leanaí;8478597 said:
They better arrest the Mother as well! If I saw those bruises I would never have let them have him back. Its like people are caring less and less about a child's well being. I see more people signing petitions for animals on change.org then I do for children.

Has a petition been made for him on change.org? If not maybe someone can get one going for him?

That's a good idea. This has to stop now!!! The Mother abused him as well. I know she was asleep when this happened but did she not hear him or crying or was that sound she was used too??? There's other children involved and they gave the baby back to the mother!

They will be laying little Adyen to rest tomorrow. Please pray for his family! He looked like scuba happy little child. The monster that killed him I hope he rots. I'm so saddened by this and wish I could get justice for this baby. They are also having a candle light memorial for him on Tuesday! They are a small community but they have came together. It makes my stomach turn to think about the life he had. I know he is not suffering anymore but he still deserves justice. I know it's not a high profile case but it could be. No child deserves to be abused. So I'm bumping this thread 4 him! Rest in peace baby!

His dad was an amazing father too! The mom needs charged in this! She lied to police. Her name is Robin Toler!!! Please guys get this thread going!

I know that you say Aydin had an amazing father and I don't want to doubt what you are saying, but I have to ask , after Aydin had been removed from his mother's care multiple times (and placed back with her :furious:), why didn't the biological father do more to get the baby away from his mother and/or why didn't DCF place Aydin in his father's care instead of giving him back to the mother? Were there any instances where Aydin was placed in his father's care? Were there any instances where the father went to these placement hearings and fight for his son to not be given back to the mother?

I am not trying to question the biological father's actions or inactions as I know how DCF can be so very wrong in so many cases, but I am just trying to get a better feel for the case and why this poor baby was repeatedly placed back into an abusive home.

The mother lied about the father accusing him of abuse and CPS never really looked into it. I do not know the father at all but from what I heard him and the grandmother called CPS every day the county I'm from is very political corrupt. I know the whole story and the mom was there. It took them hours 2 call CPS bc they were cleaning up the mess. The boy was alive and could have maybe surprised if they would have called right away. They laid his little body to rest yesterday. The boyfriend admitted to killing him. Why is the mom not in jail!? Please help me give him full justice.

I feel the same way officerswife. The only thing I know of doing is starting a petition and getting it out to as many people as you can. I hope other people come on here and write letting us know of other ways we can help in getting full justice for what was done to this darling little boy.

What a gorgeous child. I am so heartbroken that those who should have loved and cherished this child the most could not be trusted with his wellbeing. How many more, Lord?

Don't you look forward to a world where moms and dads can be trusted with the precious lives of their babies?

So the mom left the state of wv and went back to NC. Why??? If she had nothing to hide why leave. I'm so glad that there are ppl who care about this baby to get him justice!!!! I know this isn't a high profile case but I've contacted everybody I know to get him justice!!! He was beautiful!!!! I keep looking at my baby and thinking how could someone could hurt an innocent child. U know last night my baby put stickers all over our walls and I didn't get mad at all. I thought it was cute. Just like this baby he was expressing his ways and the step dad should have put his ink up!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back