886 users online (167 members and 719 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Missing woman's SUV found with busted window

GRESHAM, Ore. - A 21-year-old Gresham woman has disappeared under what police have labeled 'suspicious' circumstances.

Whitney Heichel did not show up to work Tuesday morning and her vehicle, a black 1999 Ford Explorer (pictured in the photo gallery), was later found abandoned in the parking lot of the Wood Village WalMart at 23500 N.E. Sandy Boulevard.

The vehicle's window was shattered and it appeared as if someone had rummaged around inside.

Gresham police are looking for leads in the case. At this point, investigators do not know if Heichel left of her own accord and is simply unaccounted for, or if she was a victim of foul play.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Gresh...174489061.html

thread #1
    thread #2

Scanner thread
    Last edited by KateB; 05-31-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

No more discussion about religion. This is not a forum for religious debating. I just posted this same warning about 3 days ago.

End it now. Thank you!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

OR -*arrest* Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Continue the discussion here:

The Latest: Jonathan Daniel Holt was arrested for the murder of Whitney Heichel

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Polic...175019181.html
    http://media.katu.com/images/121020_...l_holt_mug.jpg

Rest in peace Whitney. And may her family and friends find solace in whatever way they feel is best. My heart breaks for all of them.

I keep asking, "why??" as if I can make sense of something so senseless!! Whitney was a beautiful soul and my heart aches for her family. I can only hope her family will find comfort in each other.

I was really hoping I'd wake up to good news. I feel so horrible for beautiful Whitney. She appeared to have such a wonderful personality, full of love and happiness, I can't believe this has happened, was really hoping for a more positive outcome. My heart breaks for her family, how devastating to have to go through this. She was such a young woman too, with a whole life ahead of her. As for JH, I hope he rots. There is no excuse for doing what he did, none whatsoever. I often wonder what makes one person think they have the right to end another persons life? I will never understand it. It sickens me and I hope this SOB gets whats comin to him.

This morning's Oregonian has Whitney's photo in the teaser banner at the top of the front page, and the article on the first page of the Metro section includes Whitney's photo and a photo of the presser, with a photo of a sheriff's deputy on the back page where the story continues. No photo of JH. My pragmatic guess is that they just had to go to press before the mug shot was available, but it feels right not to see his face in the paper today.

I'm so sad to see your life ended in such a horrible way. Rest in peace sweet girl.
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

Not going to discuss religion---but I am thankful that some websleuth members who are of Whitney's faith are describing their beliefs. i for one am so worried for her husband and family that these explanations have given me some comfort. This case just "sucks" and asI sit here sobbing this has help me.

Hope LE tells the media about why, how, and what happened - it might prove useful in preventing something like this in the future. There are usually signs that go ignored/not reported/not acted upon before something tragically happens in many of these sad cases - then in hindsight their significance is realized.
    Life is so precious, so fragile - best I not say what I feel about anyone who harms or takes it from another!

LE did a great job on this!

So sad. Another beautiful girl taken. Why Why Why

RIP Whitney
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Hope LE tells the media about why, how, and what happened - it might prove useful in preventing something like this in the future. There are usually signs that go ignored/not reported/not acted upon before something tragically happens in many of these sad cases - then in hindsight their significance is realized.
    Life is so precious, so fragile - best I not say what I feel about anyone who harms or takes it from another!

LE did a great job on this!
    I agree that any prior behaviors of JDH that may now be seen as red flags may help us in future cases... And in the lives of those around us.

Not sure what happened to the MySpace posted, but that IS JH and his wife. They've been together since at least 2006.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    Not sure what happened to the MySpace posted, but that IS JH and his wife. They've been together since at least 2006.
    Wow, I can't imagine what she must be feeling/going through right now. IMO, she's a victim too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenya2009 View Post
    Wow, I can't imagine what she must be feeling/going through right now. IMO, she's a victim too.
    Yes, as far as we know, she is a victim. So sad for her also. I still can't help but wonder if that really was Whitney in the vehicle at the Shell. Not sure if that has been cleared up yet and maybe I missed it. With no other arrests yet, I guess we have to assume he acted alone.

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast