1282 users online (246 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

"Cool Mom" charged with drug/sex parties

Meet Silvia Johnson. The Colorado woman's desire to be a "cool mom" just landed her in cuffs, facing an assortment of felony and misdemeanor charges. According to the below Arvada Police Department affidavit, the 40-year-old Johnson entertained local high school boys at weekly sex, booze, and drug parties held in her home. Johnson, who is unemployed, told cops that she was "never popular with classmates in high school," and the house parties--which ran for a year--left her "feeling like one of the group." Along with providing teenagers with pot, methamphetamine, Jack Daniels, Bacardi Rum, and other booze, Johnson also allegedly engaged in sexual contact with several boys.............

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...partymom1.html
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Wow that is one sick chick!

"Cool Mom" in car accident

An Arvada woman who told police she wanted to be a "cool mom" after her arrest for hosting alcohol parties for teens got into a car accident Sunday with a 14-year-old girl driving the vehicle. The woman's sentencing today for sexually assaulting two teenage boys was postponed.
    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3064193
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Where do these idiots come from?

Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?

PERSONS REQUIRED TO HAVE A DRIVER LICENSE:

Any person who operates a motor vehicle, motor-driven cycle or moped on the public streets and highways in Colorado is required to be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver license.

RESIDENT: Per C.R.S. 42-1-102 (81), any person who owns or operates a business in Colorado or who has resided within the state continuously for 90 days or who has obtained gainful employment within this state, whichever shall occur first, is considered a Colorado resident. (See New Resident 3)

SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS C.R.S. 42-2-102 AND 24-60-1106

The following persons need not obtain a Colorado License provided they are 16 years of age or older and possess a valid license from their home state or state of last assignment.

COLORADO RESIDENTS: Any resident of this state who is employed in another state, where the laws of that state require licensing to drive in order to engage in a regular trade or profession, does not need a Colorado Driver License as long as such other license to drive is valid and the employment is not terminated. This special exemption applies only if the other state is a member of the Interstate Driver License Compact Agreement.

So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

Angry

Better yet... It was a 2005 Jeep (brand-new in my book) that she let her drive!

http://www.ktvu.com/news/5022831/detail.html
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

I started to mention that. I'm not sure if that law was passed or if they're just discussing it. Seems to me that every state's drinking age is 21.

Isn't the drinking age set by the Federal Court, is that why every state has an age of 21 for a legal drinking age.

Why wine at 14. Why not beer, etc. Wine has no less than an alcohol content than beer. Actually I think beer has less than that.

You can get drunk on wine just as easily as beer........

Is there something in the water or air in this state???????

An Arvada woman who plied teens with alcohol, drugs and sex because she wanted to be a "cool mom" now could face additional charges in a rollover car accident Sunday in which a 14-year-old girl was driving.

But the hearing was postponed after Johnson and four minors aged 11 to 14 were taken to area hospitals following the accident on Interstate 25 south of Castle Rock. All but the driver had serious injuries.

Jefferson County District Judge Peter Weir issued a bench warrant for Johnson's arrest for failing to appear at the sentencing hearing but stayed the warrant because Johnson was in the hospital.

He set a review hearing for Oct. 6 and refused a request by prosecutor Lori Toll to revoke Johnson's bond until he had further information.

In addition to Johnson and the driver, passengers included Johnson's 14-year-old daughter, her 11-year-old son and a 12-year-old boy.

No charges have been filed in the accident, which was under investigation by the state patrol, Wynn said.

But Johnson could face further charges in Douglas County for permitting an underage teen to drive a car, Toll said.

Johnson's $1,000 bond prohibits her from having contact with her children. She was in violation of a restraining order that barred her from having contact with her children because of the Jefferson County case, Toll said.
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...112386,00.html

Silvia Johnson, 41, remains hospitalized after a one-car accident last month in Douglas County. Johnson had allowed the 14-year-old girl who was behind the wheel to drive, police said.

The girl told police she went with Johnson and three other children to Colorado Springs on Sept. 25 so Johnson could see her mother before being sentenced the next day in the sex and drug case. She faced up to 58 years in prison.

The girl told police that "Silvia told them that she was going to jail the next day and wanted to say goodbye," according to the arrest affidavit.

The accident took place on Interstate 25 north of Castle Rock as they were returning from Colorado Springs. The girl lost control of the car, which ran off the road, crossed a service road and rolled end over end, ejecting one passenger.

Johnson's 14-year-old daughter, her 11-year-old son and a 12-year- old boy also were in the car.

No charges have yet been filed in connection with the accident, but the Colorado State Patrol plans to file "a number of charges," including felony child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury, according to the affidavit.

Johnson's attorney, Phil Cherner, said she had surgery Wednesday evening and was expected to be released within 24 hours.

The condition of the children who were in the car is unclear. One suffered head injuries and another suffered a ruptured spleen and fractured back, according to the affidavit, which did not identify them. The driver was not seriously injured.

A marijuana pipe was found among Johnson's belongings at the hospital, the affidavit said.

She will be sentenced in the original case on Nov. 14.
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...138890,00.html

Silvia Johnson, 41, who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting two teenage boys, is being held in the Jefferson County Jail for violating conditions of her release on bond in the case.

Johnson was arrested Thursday at a metro area hospital where she was recovering from surgery and injuries suffered in a Sept. 25 single-vehicle wreck. A 14-year-old was driving the 2005 Jeep Liberty that crashed on Interstate 25 near Castle Rock.
    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3097855

The new charges against Silvia Johnson, 41, include two felony and three misdemeanor charges for violating bail bond conditions and two counts of violating a protective order that bars her from having contact with her son.

Johnson remains in custody at the Jefferson County Jail, where she is being held on bonds totalling $550,000.

Additional charges in connection with the accident are expected to be filed in Douglas County after the Colorado State Patrol completes its investigation.

She faces up to 58 years in prison in the initial Jefferson County case in which she told police she had sex with boys and gave them drugs and alcohol because she wanted to be known as a "cool mom."
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...155524,00.html