1201 users online (246 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

MSM Sourced:

Pennsylvania State Police have issued an amber child abduction alert for the Upper Merion Township Police Department.

Police say Saavni Venna, a 10-month-old baby, was abducted by an unknown person during a homicide. She was last seen at the Marquis Apartment complex on the 200 block of West Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia some time between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday.

Police described Venna as an Asian-Indian female who weighs 21 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white dress with pink flowers and wearing unknown jewelry.

Police have not yet revealed any information regarding the homicide or suspect.

If you have any information on the abduction, please call 911.
    Link: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...175295691.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 10-26-2012 at 12:46 PM.

NCMEC has a picture and more info here on Saavni

Link: http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...&amberId=11129

I saw the alert flash on the TV screen. She is a beautiful child..I wonder if it is a parental abduction..

PA - Saanvi Venna, 10 mo, Upper Merrion Twp, 22 Oct 2012 - R.Yandamuri death penalty

The Pennsylvania State Police has issued an Amber Child Abduction Alert for the Upper Merion Township Police Department, Montgomery County

The Upper Merion Township Police Department is searching for Saavni VENNA, Asian Indian, Female, 10 months old, 2¬' 6¬", 21 pounds, white dress with pink flowers, black hair, brown eyes, unknown jewelry

She was last seen at the Marquis Apartments, 251 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, 19406, between 0800-1300 today.

She has been reported abducted by an unknown subject(s) during a homicide, the suspect and vehicle information is unknown at this time

Repeating: The Upper Merion Township Police Department is searching for Saavni VENNA, Asian-Indian Female, 2¬'6¬" 10 months old, 21 pounds, white dress with pink flowers, black hair, brown eyes, unknown jewelry, She was last seen at the Marquis Apartments, 251 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, 19406, between 0800-1300 today.

She has been reported abducted by an unknown subject(s) during a homicide, the suspect and vehicle information is unknown at this time

Anyone with information about the abduction should immediately contact the police by calling 911.

For more information go to HYPERLINK "http://www.amber.state.pa.us/" www.amber.state.pa.us.

This has been an Amber Child Abduction Alert for the Upper Merion Twp Police, Montgomery County.

Pennsylvania State Police

Bucks County,Delaware County,Chester County,Montgomery County,Philadelphia County
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 11-20-2014 at 07:33 PM.

PA - Missing 10/22/2012

10 mo. old Native American girl from Montgomery Co., Pa. King of Prussia area. Not confirmed but stated mother was murdered. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    10 mo. old Native American girl from Montgomery Co., Pa. King of Prussia area. Not confirmed but stated mother was murdered. Please help!
    Markee apts. Black hair, brown eyes AMBER ALERT!

PA AMBER allert baby after murder

Very little new2s here in Pittsbugh area, but just got an Amber alert. 10 month old baby girl 21 pounds blck hair dark brow2n hair. A murder occured in a King of Prussia apartment building. Sho2wed a map on WPI new2s. Pittsburgh is exactly 2west. 4 hours ago Saavni Venna.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

sorry about my keyboard the 2's are sticking
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I believe this report is the same as the thread I posted about Saavni Venna.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracelin View Post
    I saw the alert flash on the TV screen. She is a beautiful child..I wonder if it is a parental abduction..
    I am wondering the same thing. I hope she is okay. What a sweet, gorgeous baby.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Exclamation ***AMBER ALERT***Saavni Venna, 10 mos,King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

Authorities in suburban Philadelphia have issued an amber alert for a baby girl reported abducted during a homicide.

Officials said 10-month-old Saavni Venna was last seen at the Marquis Apartments in King of Prussia in Montgomery County between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. today.

Authorities described the child as an Asian Indian female, 10 months old and 21 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes and wearing a white dress with pink flowers.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/brea...t_issue_1.html

Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 10-month-old girl in Montgomery County after her grandmother was murdered.

Upper Merion Township Police say 10-month-old Saavni Venna was abducted from the Marquis Apartments in the 200 block of West Dekalb Pike in King Prussia.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8855977
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

oops, just started a thread... will get it erased

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast