GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

Saribella

Reaction score
MSM Sourced:

Pennsylvania State Police have issued an amber child abduction alert for the Upper Merion Township Police Department.

Police say Saavni Venna, a 10-month-old baby, was abducted by an unknown person during a homicide. She was last seen at the Marquis Apartment complex on the 200 block of West Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia some time between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday.

Police described Venna as an Asian-Indian female who weighs 21 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white dress with pink flowers and wearing unknown jewelry.

Police have not yet revealed any information regarding the homicide or suspect.

If you have any information on the abduction, please call 911.

Link: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Homcide-in-Upper-Merion-Cops--175295691.html

I saw the alert flash on the TV screen. She is a beautiful child..I wonder if it is a parental abduction..

saanvi_venna_2.jpg

The Pennsylvania State Police has issued an Amber Child Abduction Alert for the Upper Merion Township Police Department, Montgomery County

The Upper Merion Township Police Department is searching for Saavni VENNA, Asian Indian, Female, 10 months old, 2Â' 6Â", 21 pounds, white dress with pink flowers, black hair, brown eyes, unknown jewelry

She was last seen at the Marquis Apartments, 251 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, 19406, between 0800-1300 today.

She has been reported abducted by an unknown subject(s) during a homicide, the suspect and vehicle information is unknown at this time

Repeating: The Upper Merion Township Police Department is searching for Saavni VENNA, Asian-Indian Female, 2Â'6Â" 10 months old, 21 pounds, white dress with pink flowers, black hair, brown eyes, unknown jewelry, She was last seen at the Marquis Apartments, 251 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, 19406, between 0800-1300 today.

She has been reported abducted by an unknown subject(s) during a homicide, the suspect and vehicle information is unknown at this time

Anyone with information about the abduction should immediately contact the police by calling 911.

For more information go to HYPERLINK "http://www.amber.state.pa.us/" www.amber.state.pa.us.

This has been an Amber Child Abduction Alert for the Upper Merion Twp Police, Montgomery County.

Pennsylvania State Police

Bucks County,Delaware County,Chester County,Montgomery County,Philadelphia County

10 mo. old Native American girl from Montgomery Co., Pa. King of Prussia area. Not confirmed but stated mother was murdered. Please help!

10 mo. old Native American girl from Montgomery Co., Pa. King of Prussia area. Not confirmed but stated mother was murdered. Please help!

Markee apts. Black hair, brown eyes AMBER ALERT!

Very little new2s here in Pittsbugh area, but just got an Amber alert. 10 month old baby girl 21 pounds blck hair dark brow2n hair. A murder occured in a King of Prussia apartment building. Sho2wed a map on WPI new2s. Pittsburgh is exactly 2west. 4 hours ago Saavni Venna.

I believe this report is the same as the thread I posted about Saavni Venna.

I saw the alert flash on the TV screen. She is a beautiful child..I wonder if it is a parental abduction..

I am wondering the same thing. I hope she is okay. What a sweet, gorgeous baby. :praying:

Authorities in suburban Philadelphia have issued an amber alert for a baby girl reported abducted during a homicide.

Officials said 10-month-old Saavni Venna was last seen at the Marquis Apartments in King of Prussia in Montgomery County between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. today.

Authorities described the child as an Asian Indian female, 10 months old and 21 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes and wearing a white dress with pink flowers.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bre...2012/10/pennsylvania_amber_alert_issue_1.html

oops, just started a thread... will get it erased :)

This is my township... we were actually across the street from the complex at the supermarket when I heard what happened. From what I know... the woman murdered is the grandmother. The little girl's brother found his grandmother when he came home from school.

Press conference is scheduled to start soon -

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Homcide-in-Upper-Merion-Cops--175295691.html

I heard about the grandmother on the news. Seems they believe whoever took Saavni killed the grandmother. This has to be personal IMO.

So the kids lived with their Grandma. Where are the parents? Was it a CPS involved custody thing?

So the kids lived with their Grandma. Where are the parents? Was it a CPS involved custody thing?

I don't think much has been released as to specific living arrangements, could be the grandmom was just babysitting or could have been generations living together. I just searched the web and have not found any updated stories so much is unknown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back