945 users online (179 members and 766 guests)  

Websleuths News

Robert Riggs reports on Darlie Routier

I don't know how to bring a youtube video here but here's a link

http://youtu.be/hPT1lnBWQU0

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Thank you cami. I have never seen the picture she had drawn of herself before. The no eye thing is very odd to say the least. The lips are very bazaar. I would like to study that picture more if you happen to know where I can look at it without having to go through the whole trial transcripts to find it. Again thank you.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

will this help?

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post

will this help?
    noor your a dear heart. It does help. Another thing that jumped out to me in the clips that cami posted is that the knife that cut the screen was in Darlie's own cutlery set. For the life of me I have no idea why she is still lingering on death row. Her statement that if she had died that night along with the boys it would have saved a lot of heartache or whatever her word was is telling to me in that she probably wishes she had killed herself that night so that Darin would be sitting where she is.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

You're welcome and you're right wonders..... She's wishing she is not on deathrow.
    I'm 100% convinced she killed her two boys.
    How in the world can a mother "sleep" while her children are being killed, and they are 4 feet away from her?
    It's just not possible...and she slept while someone stabbed her?
    Come on.
    There's so much evidence against her, all her different stories.
    I'll never forget the footage I saw when she was spraying silly putty on her son's grave...

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I've seen this drawing before but I can't remember where. I don't think the eyes/mouth thing is odd. She drew the mouth because she said she had injuries inside of it. She probably didn't draw her eyes because she had no injuries there.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I believe it was James Cron who stated that it was interesting that Darlie didn't draw eyes on her drawing. Mr. Cron stated that the eyes are the windows to the soul. So true!