Robert Riggs reports on Darlie Routier

Thank you cami. I have never seen the picture she had drawn of herself before. The no eye thing is very odd to say the least. The lips are very bazaar. I would like to study that picture more if you happen to know where I can look at it without having to go through the whole trial transcripts to find it. Again thank you.

2hp13l3.png

2qn2wiq.png

will this help?

2hp13l3.png

2qn2wiq.png

will this help?

noor your a dear heart. It does help. Another thing that jumped out to me in the clips that cami posted is that the knife that cut the screen was in Darlie's own cutlery set. For the life of me I have no idea why she is still lingering on death row. Her statement that if she had died that night along with the boys it would have saved a lot of heartache or whatever her word was is telling to me in that she probably wishes she had killed herself that night so that Darin would be sitting where she is.

You're welcome and you're right wonders..... She's wishing she is not on deathrow.
I'm 100% convinced she killed her two boys.
How in the world can a mother "sleep" while her children are being killed, and they are 4 feet away from her?
It's just not possible...and she slept while someone stabbed her?
Come on.
There's so much evidence against her, all her different stories.
I'll never forget the footage I saw when she was spraying silly putty on her son's grave...

I've seen this drawing before but I can't remember where. I don't think the eyes/mouth thing is odd. She drew the mouth because she said she had injuries inside of it. She probably didn't draw her eyes because she had no injuries there.

I believe it was James Cron who stated that it was interesting that Darlie didn't draw eyes on her drawing. Mr. Cron stated that the eyes are the windows to the soul. So true!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back