1024 users online (149 members and 875 guests)  

Websleuths News

Killer Biscuits

KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (The actual AP headline) Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to her car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay. Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gun shot and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She had initially passed out, but quickly re-covered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

Kathy C

I had read this before and laughed until tears came out. I retold it a few times to friends, and busted a gut each time.

Thanks for the bestest giggle of the day!

That poor woman, but I had to admit I laughed.

Regards,
    Pea
    JMO

OMG, sounds like something I would do LOL
    Just my opinion

hahahaha

ROFL!
    Still these days, you never know! ... But she sat there for over an hour! why didn't she blow the horn or do something else to draw attention to herself? Did she not notice that there was no blood?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It's an urban legend....

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    It's an urban legend....
    Spoil sport