NE article about Patsy?

Seeker

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's nothing online about it that I can find, however it's posted at FFJ that there is an article in this weeks NE stating Patsy has been "cured" of cancer yet again.

I noticed the first post was made yesterday...did the rag come out yesterday (today's date is on the top of the actual rag online)?

How can she be "cured" (no cancer patient says they are cured, they use the word "survivor" knowing it may come back) again? Puleaze! So what's up with this? Did she lie about having cancer again just to upstage Burke's birthday (which was yesterday and he's a legal adult now, 18)? Mz Drama momma even has to upstage her own son and be the center of attention on his special day?

Or are the Ramsey's getting ready to pull another one of their many money making schemes?

Something is up, and it's going to make the Ramsey's look even more guilty than they do already. Maybe she's terrified that Burke (now 18) is going to confess to what he knows and she's afraid. But, "how cruel can you be, boy, when your mom is so ill?"...this should keep him quiet for a little while longer eh John? Like until he's, oh I don't know, 40?

:laugh: What a long and thought out post sistah...can I quote you on that?

Her "cure" is intimately connected to S.B.T.C , Saved By The Cross. Her cancer and her dark side (moral lapses) are fused in her mind. That fusion is Satan. According to her, she was cured by God, not physicians. Ergo, she was saved by God. She is confusing what is going on in her mind with what is going on in her body, just like she confused JonBenet with her mind. Victory is over death and Satan: Evil. She is projecting that need onto her body, just like she projected it onto JonBenet. She keeps getting "cured" because psychotics have to keep re-enacting the fantasy, as their actions in the real world never really resolve what is going on in their minds.

People often ask, "If she is a killer or shows symptoms of a serial killer, why didn't she kill again?". The answer is, her serial nature is being attended to by her "cures". I have expected her psychotic needs to involve Burke somehow, but it looks like she is fulfilling this need through repeated cures.

Thanks for bringing this up Seeker, you make me as happy as a little girl!

From Aid To Bible Understanding;

Satan [Heb., sa tan; resister, adversary].

And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel. (Gen. 3:14, 15) Here god made it known that Satan, cast outside God's holy organization, would have no life sustaining hope, but would eat dust, as it were, until he died. The "seed" eventually was to bruise him in the head, which would signify a death wound.

This is why Patsy hit JonBenet on the head, after strangling her.

BrotherMoon,

I think you should write a book with your insights into this case. Even just a thin one. It would sell!

BrotherMoon said:

And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel. (Gen. 3:14, 15) Here god made it known that Satan, cast outside God's holy organization, would have no life sustaining hope, but would eat dust, as it were, until he died. The "seed" eventually was to bruise him in the head, which would signify a death wound.

Actually, I agree with you. However, biblical references are not my forte. Patsy is a very disordered, as I personally have seen.

What makes these individuals tick is something for minds far greater than mine.I would like someone to be responsible for JonBenet's death. Someone murdered her and she was a baby and didn't deserve this. Even if she was 80 years old....no one deserves to be murdered by a selfish, greedy individual.

I think BrotherMoon rather "specializes" in symbolic interpretation, not necessarily the Bible. A good debate to see would be whether Patsy is possibly disordered or "ordered" (structured?) in her thinking.

BrotherMoon said:
From Aid To Bible Understanding;And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel. (Gen. 3:14, 15) Here god made it known that Satan, cast outside God's holy organization, would have no life sustaining hope, but would eat dust, as it were, until he died. The "seed" eventually was to bruise him in the head, which would signify a death wound.

I can't give Patsy that much credit. I don't think she was that knowledgeable about the Bible.

Seeker said:
There's nothing online about it that I can find, however it's posted at FFJ that there is an article in this weeks NE stating Patsy has been "cured" of cancer yet again.

I noticed the first post was made yesterday...did the rag come out yesterday (today's date is on the top of the actual rag online)?

How can she be "cured" (no cancer patient says they are cured, they use the word "survivor" knowing it may come back) again? Puleaze! ...
John Kerry's Prostate Cancer "Cured"
October 03, 2004

http://www.healthtalk.ca/prostate_cancer_cured_10032004_8382.php

Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry has been cured of prostate
cancer, his doctors have told him, according to a report in the Sunday issue
of The New York Times.

Dr. Patrick Walsh, said "The likelihood that he is going to have a
significant problem with this cancer is infinitesimally small, " reported the
New York Times.

During an interview last month and published this Sunday, Kerry, 60, told
the Times that "I am cured.," and "I am cancer-free, and the percentages of
me being cancer-free 10 years from now are about as good as they get."

Amazon.com

A Feather in My Wig: Ovarian Cancer Cured, Seventeen Years and Going Strong!
[font=Verdana,arial]by Barbara Van Billiard[/font] (Paperback - January 1, 1999)
Avg. Customer Rating:
stars-4-0.gif

(
Rate this item)

Nehemiah said:
I can't give Patsy that much credit. I don't think she was that knowledgeable about the Bible.

She was magna *advertiser censored* laude in journalism. Check out her vocabulary in DOI. She's pretty sharp, in her way. Don't judge her relationship to The Scriptures according to your relationship to them. She wouldn't go at them the same way as you do.

Have you read The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie yet, in studying this case? There are some pretty deep subjects in the story.

I think she had a private life in reading. There is a difference between interest or curiosity and compulsion. She may not have sought the ideas out, but having come across them, she would not have been able to resist collecting them.

Brother Moon- Do you think that Patsy thought that JonBenet would come back to life from her head wound just as the antichrist in the Bible verses will?
BrotherMoon said:

txsvicki said:
Brother Moon- Do you think that Patsy thought that JonBenet would come back to life from her head wound just as the antichrist in the Bible verses will?

I think resurrection was in her thinking, but again, that thinking has little to do with what rational people recognize as thinking. A psychosis is a sort of waking dream. I think the ransom note was a veiled directive to a God for it's part in a resurrection. "Daughter" in the note is the major persona complex, Patsy, that had been usurped by the alter persona that identifies itself as part of the foriegn faction. That persona complex would return Patsy when the ransom is transfered. The strange, impractical amount of ransom means it is symbolic, probably refering to the meaning of Psalms 118. Since the 118 is in "John's" account I conclude "John" is God. The crux of the note, and of the crime, revolves around the split-off persona complex assimilating the meaning of self sacrifice from The Psalms. Patsy as a whole and as the parts of her psyche failed to assimilate the lesson and transfered the whole process onto an object, then attempted to make that object go through the process for her by proxy. The object died in the process.

hmm Brother Moon, I take things so much more literally. In the beginning, there seemed to be a few giants and if we believe Greek Mythology a few crossbreeds goatmen and such, so along comes God the great scientist, he creates from Adam's dna a woman, he gives them a set of rules, tells them to stay off the puter( it was an apple) as not to pick up any knowledge, and puts emnity between the "seed" of man and any animal so we have no future "goatmen". Now it's over, we put the dna of swine, chickens, horses, monkeys in our vaccines so we have perhaps introduced enough dna to exchange diseases, and we are moving along, with human brain cells in mice, and worse. We conceivably could change God's rule and create a goat man if we choose. It all is a cycle, it begins and it begins..it ends and it ends..world without end...all IMO of course:)

BrotherMoon said:
A psychosis is a sort of waking dream.
Hi BrotherMoon,
You've stated that you think Patsy is dissociative, but do you really believe she was psychotic? Why? Thanks.

Brother Moon, do you really believe a person can slip into psychosis, unnoticed by all of those around her?
I DO KNOW what you are talking about, I read the books when young, I too delved so deeply in experiment(drugfree I might add) to know it is possible to cross a line while disassociating the self. I put the books away some 30ish years ago and never looked back, it was all about youth and trying to come to terms with the depths of the being. However, was it Lang who said, psychiatry has never helped an insane person become sane, and others have claimed most of the writers including the one you so often credit, Jung, were themselves suffering from mental illness. Sure a psychiatrist can offer a pill to suppress violence, a mineral to balance an imbalance , and now an entire array of mind altering meds designed to make us all social beings that take over where our basic genetics leave off. But there is no primal scream, no in depth redoing of childhood, no facing our faults or giving up on our dreams that can change who we are.
You may believe Patsy is the killer, and of course you are entitled to your position, but to believe no one noticed a psychotic episode , no one noticed while she was busy ice skating, shopping, partying, and putting together a wonderful Christmas for her children that she was becoming a killer,is too difficult to believe. If she is the killer then she lost it out of anger, not because of JBrodie or because she was turning forty, or because she was slipping out of reality.
IMO she's innocent, and another victim of the murderous evil child killer who remains free.

BrotherMoon said:

That was getting pretty good until the giant leap to the last sentence, Bro.M. If you kept reading farther in the Aid to Bible Understanding, didn't it say Christ is the seed of the woman? Are you saying Patsy momentarily thought JonBenet was Satan, as some postpartum mothers have thought their offspring were evil? I think I read about one putting her baby in an oven, one time. But I don't think postpartum ever happens 6 yrs after a birth.

What do you think of the possibility that all the friends' partying was somehow worse than all of Patsy put together, and that being what the R's feel guilty about? (As in the case of Danielle Van Dam where the parents were partying, allegedly wife-swapping.)

We are influenced by scientific materialism and the Judeo/Christian myths. Mental processes that are not helpful to social adaptation are deemed pathological, and are to be treated materially. Behavior that in some cultures was considered normal and even desired, in ours is considered "sick". The term psychosis covers these behaviors. So do the terms personality dissorder and dissociation. Our definition of these dissorders and their treatment is as ambiguous and contradictory as our stance on drugs is. Yes, people can slip in and out of psychoses, in and out of personas, in and out of possession states and not be noticed by many people familiar to the sufferer. Patsy did not escape notice. People were alarmed by her treatement of JonBenet. If it is ever proven that she did it, more stories of her symptoms will come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back