734 users online (63 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Arrow Bank of America is sued by the U.S. for $1 billion

Bank of America is sued by the U.S. for $1 billion for allegedly selling bad loans to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Follow coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN's mobile apps.

The suit alleges that "the Hustle" was a nickname for the bank's "High-Speed Swim Lane" or HSSL program, designed to streamline the mortgage origination process.

The government says the program was started by mortgage lender Countrywide Financial, but continued after it was purchased by Bank of America in 2008.

where no man has boldy gone
    That's one billion Fannie and Freddie where's the other approx. 152 billion and counting? I know that these two corporations have been poorly run since I started following them in 95. They can blame the banks but F & F weren't paying attention to the books either. Corporate welfare at it's finest.

It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.