1194 users online (240 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Window Washers Give Children's Hospital Patients a Superhero's Surprise

This story just about made me cry! How sweet is this?

Being sick in a hospital can be scary, especially when you're young and have an imagination that tends to run wild.

So imagine being in bed and dreaming of your favorite superheroes who fly up to your hospital room's window to keep you safe.

Now imagine waking up from the dream only to find a real-life Spiderman and Captain America at your real-life window outside your real-life hospital room.

Another nice link in the same spirit about a kind thing someone did to a child who had lost her favorite toy:

Turns out Elmo wasn’t lost at all, he was simply enjoying his vacation for a little while longer at the Ritz. A dedicated employee named Nelson Quesada not only found Elmo, but took photos of Elmo all around the resort: lounging by the pool, working out in the fitness center, playing video games, hanging out with other stuffed friends, cooking with the chefs… then Nelson mailed Elmo, along with a scrap book he created, back to Ainsley in Orlando.

Anaheim, CA
    Darn it!!! These stupid allergies making my eyes water!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Cyber Sphere, USA
    Wonderful article that makes you smile deep down in your hear :-)

I just saw on the news that window washers at All Children's Hospital in Florida were dressing as Spiderman as well! How cool!