1211 users online (234 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Canada - Ken Kilabuk, 22, Kingston ON, 15 Oct 2012

Kingston Police detectives from the Major Crime Unit are requesting the publicís assistance in locating a missing person.

Ken KILABUK, 22 years of age, was last seen late on Monday, October 15th, 2012 in the downtown area of Kingston.

He is described as aboriginal, 5í9" in height, 240 pounds in weight. He was last seen wearing a black 'Bench' jacket, black and blue FOX cap and black and green Adidas shoes. Also see the attached photo. Police are concerned for his safety.
    http://www.police.kingston.on.ca/ind...r-Missing-Male
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 10-29-2012 at 06:54 AM.
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

Ken Kilabuk was last seen late on Monday in the downtown area of Kingston.
    http://www.thewhig.com/2012/10/17/po...g-person-alert

He was out at Raxx on Monday night with I don't know who. He last texted me at about 11 Monday night.
    http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ423227442

Did he drive there? If so, was his vehicle left there? If not, how did he get there? Did he live alone? Who last saw him?

Quote Originally Posted by LaLilith View Post
    Did he drive there? If so, was his vehicle left there? If not, how did he get there? Did he live alone? Who last saw him?
    Looks like he lived in Kingston with his girlfriend and was going to St Lawrence College. I don't think he had a vehicle because I see some comments on the news articles about him taking cabs. This is so sad, his family is all in Nunavit and it looks like they are frantic. Hope they find him soon.

Here is the FB "missing" page for him,
    www.facebook.com/groups/479220482108665/?fref=ts
    Last edited by maxfactor; 10-24-2012 at 07:49 PM.

There's a decent transit system in Kingston so he probably use it, mot of the kids I went to college with who lived there didn't have cars. I attended SLC but a different campus, ut I also grew up ner Kingston. My thoughts re with him nd his family.

I assume the police have checked the taxi companies and also if there was any type of disturbance at the pool hall. I also wonder about his cell phone. Enemies or emotional/mental issues?

Not a lot of info out there. His missing page doesn't give any info either.

He's been missing 9 days, if he didn't take any money or possessions with him then I doubt he walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by ellabella View Post
    There's a decent transit system in Kingston so he probably use it, mot of the kids I went to college with who lived there didn't have cars. I attended SLC but a different campus, ut I also grew up ner Kingston. My thoughts re with him nd his family.
    Does the transit system have cameras?

That I'm not sure of, I would definitely guess that not all of hem do being hat even Ottawa doesn't have them everywhere. But kingston(you may see it referred amongst students as ktown) is a huge student town so they might have them on those routes. Ill see if I can find out.

Cant seem to find anything though they do use a reloadable ticket card for people without transit passes. If he had one it would be interesting if found, but he probably had it with him. As a student he also may have gotten a pass but m not sure.

Ok confirmed on SLC site, Kingston students receive bus pass with tuition.

Also important to note that the downtown core is pretty heavily surrounded by the St Lawrence River, though it's also. Fairy busy waterway with lots of boats, ships and the Wolfe island ferry as well.

I've never seen a camera on a Kingston bus. Looks like he also has a young daughter, I really don't think he walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by ellabella View Post
    Cant seem to find anything though they do use a reloadable ticket card for people without transit passes. If he had one it would be interesting if found, but he probably had it with him. As a student he also may have gotten a pass but m not sure.

Ok confirmed on SLC site, Kingston students receive bus pass with tuition.

Also important to note that the downtown core is pretty heavily surrounded by the St Lawrence River, though it's also. Fairy busy waterway with lots of boats, ships and the Wolfe island ferry as well.
    Kingston is pretty much surrounded by water, especially downtown where he was last seen, the St Lawrence, Lake Ontario and the Rideau Canal. I am just hoping he hadn't been in a fight at the bar he was in and ended up getting hurt.

I don't think he walked way either, I don't automatically think a crime happened but I not think he walked away or did anything to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by maxfactor View Post
    Kingston is pretty much surrounded by water, especially downtown where he was last seen, the St Lawrence, Lake Ontario and the Rideau Canal. I am just hoping he hadn't been in a fight at the bar he was in and ended up getting hurt.
    Agreed on all counts(I grew up on the st Lawrence, east of Kingston!) When I think of bar fights and Kingston I do get nervous(I had an acquaintance who responded to the bar fight death at AJs a few years ago) I hope if he was in danger that he is jut hiding out.

Eta re: his daughter does she live in Kington as well or bck home?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast