GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-12-Year-Old-Girl--175157951.html

Police say Autumn Pasquale, 12, was last seen leaving her home on W. High Street in Clayton on Saturday around 12:30 p.m. while riding on a white Odyssey BMX bike. The girl’s parents reported her missing at 9:30 p.m.

The girl is described as a white female, standing 5-foot-2 and weighing 120 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair in either a pony tail or bun. She was last seen wearing navy blue shorts underneath navy blue sweatpants, a yellow t-shirt with the words “Clayton Soccer” on front, bright blue high-top sneakers and a silver or light grey Cinch backpack with the word “Reckless” printed across the back.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/clayton_girl_12-year-old_autum.html

Several Facebook posts by family and friends pleaded for help finding the girl.

Autumn Pasquale (Facebook photo)
Joe Green/South Jersey Times
MacDonald said borough police and officers with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office - along with the area CART (Child Abduction Response Team) - are searching for Pasquale.

Anyone with information that may help lead them to the girl is asked to call police at 856-881-2300.

Contact Joe Green

thread #1 thread #2

casemap

continue the discussion here:

rule reminder:

1) The accused are MINORS and have not been named by Law Enforcement. The media, however, has printed their names and pictures. If you link to anything with their names until or unless they are facing charges as adults, use only their initials

2) If you post something you MUST link it up with main stream media. If you have a question about a source (blog, etc) please personal message a moderator for guidance.

3) Zero is the only person verified so far in this case and he is verified as CERT which relates to the search. Do not put him in a position of answering questions that are beyond his scope of verification. (which is/was the search for Autumn).

4) We are a victim friendly forum and the family of these perpetrators are also victims. Until or unless there is something else stated by law enforcement there will be no speculation or bashing of them.

5) These are not new rules. They are the rules that everyone was given when registering here at websleuths.

6) Please post responsibly.

We have a verified CERT member (Zero) in this case. Zero has participated in the search efforts for Autumn Pasquale and is verified in that capacity only. As far as we know, Zero is not inside the investigation, so please do not put them in the position of trying to answer those type of questions.

When Websleuths verifies a member, they are not given free reign to post anything they see and/or hear about the investigation. Information posted must be backed up by some credible form or association to the case. Most importantly, the very last thing we want to do at Websleuths is to allow posts which may contain case sensitive information that could possibly jeopardize a case. Please be respectful in this regard.

Again, please do not put the verified member in the position of trying to answer questions that maybe shouldn't be answered on a public forum. If your question is not answered, please assume it may be case sensitive.

Thank you!
SoSueMe

I noticed in one of the articles that the younger boy was on the wrestling team.

I still have a suspicion that Autumn maybe had a crush on the younger boy. I think that last message that was sent to the friend that said, "Don't be like that" was intended for him.

It is quite possible the boys are using the bike parts as their defense.

Maybe the wrestling does have some relevance, perhaps they were joking around and things got out of control or an accident happened.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I noticed in one of the articles that the younger boy was on the wrestling team.

I still have a suspicion that Autumn maybe had a crush on the younger boy. I think that last message that was sent to the friend that said, "Don't be like that" was intended for him.

Maybe the wrestling does have some relevance, perhaps they were joking around and things got out of control or an accident happened.

I said that in the beginning. But after some reading still on fence

R.I.P. Autumn

I would love to know more about the "don't be like that" text as well. From what I understand, that text was sent "mistakenly" to a another friend, whom Autumn had sent several texts to on Saturday, and spent Friday night with. I believe the friend received it sometime before 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Her last text was sent at 2:27 p.m. to an unknown recipient, but news reports have intimated that the receiver did not feel anything was amiss.

Based on these two bits of information, I'm having trouble connecting the dots that "don't be like that" was intended for the younger perp.

A moderator may want to post in the previous thread that this one is now open...

Wasn't there some information in MSM that she had recently broken up with a "boyfriend"? Perhaps that text was to him. Perhaps she had a text convo with him as well that day. I'm sure she was on the phone texting different friends all the time, and probably on that day as well. Maybe she was trying to reconcile.

I don't believe she knew the suspect well enough to be texting with him. I think she was lured off the street while passing by.

MOO

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquale_death_suspect.html#incart_river

The Star Ledger posted this recently. First I've seen of pre-Saturday facebook posts..

Days before the disappearance of Autumn Pasquale, one of the two boys charged with killing the 12-year-old suggested she come over to see a BMX bike, according to a Facebook exchange.

“Is that ur bike?” she asked.

“Yeupp,” he replied.

“Thts sexy!” she said.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/autumn_pasquale_death_suspect.html#incart_river

The Star Ledger posted this recently. First I've seen of pre-Saturday facebook posts..

Days before the disappearance of Autumn Pasquale, one of the two boys charged with killing the 12-year-old suggested she come over to see a BMX bike, according to a Facebook exchange.

“Is that ur bike?” she asked.

“Yeupp,” he replied.

“Thts sexy!” she said.

That was back in august according to msm... looking for the link also stated that the "liked button" was used

R.I.P. Autumn

Does anyone know if the boys have "admitted" to the crime, or did they turn themselves in due to mom's tip/urgency and Autumn's belongings found in the home? In short, do the boys have attorneys and are they silent; or did they sign confessions?

Does anyone know if the boys have "admitted" to the crime, or did they turn themselves in due to mom's tip/urgency and Autumn's belongings found in the home? In short, do the boys have attorneys and are they silent; or did they sign confessions?

Turned their selves in
Boys represented by public defender

R.I.P. Autumn

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...4d3dc4-1d90-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html

snipped
Deputy Public Defender Jeffrey Wintner said his office was representing both defendants, though a private attorney had been assigned to handle one of the cases. He said the office would have no comment.

Mom making them turn themselves in for "this white bike is sitting in my basement and you've been facebooking this missing girl....you better talk to the police" is a LOT different than "that girl was here, wasn't she...she's dead and you two were involved, weren't you....We're marching down to that police station now and you're telling the police exactly what happened cause you're not stepping foot back into my home until you do!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...4d3dc4-1d90-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html

snipped
Deputy Public Defender Jeffrey Wintner said his office was representing both defendants, though a private attorney had been assigned to handle one of the cases. He said the office would have no comment.

Hmmm... Which one? The 17 y/o that's closer to 18 than the 15 y/o, or the 15 y/o bc it was he that lured her there in the first place? Wonder who put their hands on her first? Maybe that's the one with the private attorney?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back