Small Coach purse

Marthatex

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a small, navy Coach purse, perfect condition - the little small round circle design. Zipper opening on side and one on inside.

I have worn it maybe 2-3 times. It just isn't going to work for me, my wallet's too big and it doesn't quite hold all my stuff.

I paid $160; I'll sell it for half that. I don't really have a picture, but let me know if you're interested. It's a very cute, well made purse.

The old Coach is NOT bringing anything on eBay.
Everyone wants the new, cheap logo stuff. Sorry, but the ship has sailed for all our expensive Dooney and Bourke and Coach bags. Kind of like Etienne Aigner was in the 1990's. Now you can't give it away in the burgandy leather.. and Liz Claiborne, too, lest I forget the thousands I spent on that stuff.

If you have truly vintage handbags like Enid Collins, you can make a lot of money on a signed Collins on eBay if it is mint Ugly as sin, with huge fake jewels, but people are snapping it up. I advise doing your research on eBay before you try to sell, and know the market conditions.

What is new, cheap logo stuff? Guess I don't shop much. Sure I'll lower the price. This is "like new", no wear that I can see. Navy would go with alot of things. Conservative. Small. Not bright colored like some of the Coach now. Maybe some teenager would even like it, if they like the small purses.

Plumeria said:
How small? I might be interested.

It is 9" long, 4 1/2" tall and 4 1/2 -5 in. across base. The navy strap is 21" long. There is an outside zipper pocket and insider zipper pocket.

You can probably get in a small wallet, cell phone, checkbook, small hairbrush, keys.

My larger wallet just takes up too much space inside. I'll look and see if I can find anything similar on the Coach site. It's not solid navy - it has the darker, lighter pattern.

i have a coach purse i got fake in nyc id really like a real coach and im saving my money for a pink one in the smaller size range.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back