1087 users online (249 members and 838 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 790
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Spade View Post
    ---------

    Now THIS really kills me.......

    "Besides being unhinged, it appears Valle was also disgruntled as a cop. On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.“15 years until I can move the hell out of this rotten *******-filled city,” he wrote in a January 2011 posting.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191"

    956#ixzz2AM0D9yyX
    I know right! He's got a grudge, a seething hatred, and, sounds mission driven.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Spade View Post
    Did you see his pic? he looks like an innocent mama's boy and not some cannibal lector.
    Looks truly can be deceiving.


    The first thing I said, before I read past the headlines, was that he looks like the boy next door until I read what he was accused of then his image seemed to take on a darker aura! He started to "look" twisted to me. Isn't that funny how the mind works? His image hadn't changed just my perception of it. There must be some sort of hypothesis to explain that.
    Last edited by Justiceforever; 10-25-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: My punctuation sucks! SMH ; )
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    a bad girl state
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    I know right! He's got a grudge, a seething hatred, and, sounds mission driven.

    Well Im sure he is hoping that the system will be rather liberal with his sorry ******* azz.

    Oh the irony.
    "Emotions have taught mankind to reason."
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    914
    I actually feel physically sick.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaro View Post
    I actually feel physically sick.

    It's scary and sickening!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803

    proper respect!

    Well I have to give Law Enforcement props because props are due!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    430
    Unless he made contact with any of the women (like, broke into their houses or phoned them), or unless they find some really incriminating evidence at his apartment, he might be charged just with using a police surveillance system for unauthorized searches, invasion of privacy, that sort of thing - not likely to put him in jail for a long time. His attorney, as per that Daily News article, will say that the internet conversations were harmless fantasies that his client would not have acted on; it might be hard to prove otherwise if the cops didn't build a strong case.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    a bad girl state
    Posts
    547
    Precious,
    Not a comforting thought, but at least it will make it a little more difficult for him to find a date.
    God knows he eats away the evidence. unless we are to believe its only in his fantasies. it all starts with thought.
    "Emotions have taught mankind to reason."
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousDust View Post
    Unless he made contact with any of the women (like, broke into their houses or phoned them), or unless they find some really incriminating evidence at his apartment, he might be charged just with using a police surveillance system for unauthorized searches, invasion of privacy, that sort of thing - not likely to put him in jail for a long time. His attorney, as per that Daily News article, will say that the internet conversations were harmless fantasies that his client would not have acted on; it might be hard to prove otherwise if the cops didn't build a strong case.
    He did make contact with one of the intended victims he travelled to Maryland to have lunch with her. Probablly the wooing phase discussed in the article below about serial killer behavior (he may not be one but he sure intended to become one!)

    http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/...Killers.html#b

    Not to mention he lived with one of his intended victims. He is being charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping (among other charges) which carrys a max. penalty of life in prison.I hope they have built a strong enough case.

    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/25/...t-women/print/
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Spade View Post
    Precious,
    Not a comforting thought, but at least it will make it a little more difficult for him to find a date.
    God knows he eats away the evidence. unless we are to believe its only in his fantasies. it all starts with thought.

    Yeah and they didn't want to waste any of the meat 75lbs in all!


    Well I guess that is a different mo then our killer/s. But I would still hope they look into any links. It will be interesting if not repulsive to follow.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!




  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Time to go to my happy place!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Back to the real world and all the ugliness it entails! Can you believe the media has already given this guy a moniker! The Cannibal Cop! Smh! I much prefer SamanthaSpade's Cannibal Lector!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    He did make contact with one of the intended victims he travelled to Maryland to have lunch with her.
    Yes, he met with one of the women who he and his co-conspirator discussed. Obviously, his attorney will say that no actual harm was intended (and that none, in fact, occurred). It is a crime to conspire to commit an illegal act, and that's what he's being charged with; the state, though, will have to convince a jury that the threat was real, and not a fantasy he and his buddy were just bs'ing about. For all we know, the police may have pulled all sorts of physical evidence from his apartment or wherever (I hope so).

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousDust View Post
    Yes, he met with one of the women who he and his co-conspirator discussed. Obviously, his attorney will say that no actual harm was intended (and that none, in fact, occurred). It is a crime to conspire to commit an illegal act, and that's what he's being charged with; the state, though, will have to convince a jury that the threat was real, and not a fantasy he and his buddy were just bs'ing about. For all we know, the police may have pulled all sorts of physical evidence from his apartment or wherever (I hope so).
    I hope so too! I see your point though. I can see both sides of the coin and if his defense attorney is worth his salt, he may get off easy. But come on, who has these fantasies, if not a dangerous person? Esp. in his position of power! I think the Jury/Judge might take that into consideration. At least I pray.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousDust View Post
    Yes, he met with one of the women who he and his co-conspirator discussed. Obviously, his attorney will say that no actual harm was intended (and that none, in fact, occurred). It is a crime to conspire to commit an illegal act, and that's what he's being charged with; the state, though, will have to convince a jury that the threat was real, and not a fantasy he and his buddy were just bs'ing about. For all we know, the police may have pulled all sorts of physical evidence from his apartment or wherever (I hope so).
    It would stick more if he had recently bought the chemicals to make chloroform (insert bad joke: did he learn nothing from Casey Anthony's "chloroform" Google searches?). That would show physical intent and preparation and less of just fantasy.

    I do hope the jury takes his own word from his writings. If the FBI has been waiting since Sept, I would bet there's quite a bit more of his conversations.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1918
    Last Post: Today, 05:37 PM
  2. Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case
    By Theforeigner in forum Long Island Serial Killer
    Replies: 1757
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 12:17 PM