AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - A missing person report has been filed with the Mobile Police Department for 19-year-old Brittney Wood.

Wood's family said, the last they heard, she was going to visit her uncle near the Styx river area.

(snip)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/missing-person-report-filed-on-teen

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week-30359-vi-132971/

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

Local Media Links (thank you, gliving)

www.wkrg.com

www.local15tv.com

www.fox10tv.com/

http://www.al.com/press-register/

http://www.northmobilepost.com/

AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**

Previous Threads
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5

Ohhhhhhh I'm thinking (hoping) the pressure is getting to him!!!!! Time to talk!!!! Time for Brittney to come home!!!!

Im doing a happy hippie dance.. but fear it will be short lived. Praying that he stays in jail this time...

Hi guests! Join in!

Reedus.. do you think she is still alive, or do you think DH killed her before he killed himself? Im still on the fence. I just dont know what to think when it comes to Brittney.

I too am hoping everything is revoked and he stays. I'm kinda wondering though if LE feels the heat to close this case and decided "eh it's been triggered.. he's a sick *advertiser censored* .. lets get him". I know, totally probably not likely but I can't imagine his home life going so well after this admittance and people not targeting him. His family cannot be deemed safe with these components and such. Vigilante justice happens.

that's if he was still with his wife and family in the same home.

I so hope he stays and I so hope he doesn't get a damn plea deal. I want him to serve his time.

Reedus.. do you think she is still alive, or do you think DH killed her before he killed himself? Im still on the fence. I just dont know what to think when it comes to Brittney.

Sadnpod....For the longest time, I unfortunately didn't believe Brittney was alive any longer. I suppose statistically that is still likely the case. However, with the more and more crazier stuff that comes out about this family, the more and more I actually think she may have run. Logically, the crazier this stuff gets, one would think it wouldn't be beyond them to kill her but I also think it gave her more and more reasons to just run. If I was pressed for an answer I would guess she is no longer with us, but I am holding out hope and even more hope with the more that comes to light about this family.

It almost seems like backwards thinking to me because the sicker the family is, the more likely it is they killed her. But at the same time, the sicker the family is, the more incentive there is for Brittney to have run. Hoping for the latter.

If anyone has the information LE needs to find Brittney, I really hope it's Dustin. He faces the most charges. He faces some of the most serious charges. He has them in multiple jurisdictions. He just made matters worse for himself. He sure seemed to be a follower, not to excuse his behavior in any way, I just don't think he's got the backbone for prison. If anyone has every reason in the world to talk, it would be him.

Unfortunately, the charges against Wendy are nothing. No incentive for her there. Yes, I wish doing the right thing was incentive enough but the only incentive that works here is the incentive to save one's a$$ or at least limit the pain and damage to one's own backside.

2006 Alabama Code - Section 13A-4-3 — Criminal conspiracy generally.
More Sharing ServicesShare |
View Current Version

(a) A person is guilty of criminal conspiracy if, with the intent that conduct constituting an offense be performed, he agrees with one or more persons to engage in or cause the performance of such conduct, and any one or more of such persons does an overt act to effect an objective of the agreement.

(b) If a person knows or should know that one with whom he agrees has in turn agreed or will agree with another to effect the same criminal objective, he shall be deemed to have agreed with such other person, whether or not he knows the other's identity.

(c) A person is not liable under this section if, under circumstances manifesting a voluntary and complete renunciation of his criminal purpose, he gave a timely and adequate warning to law enforcement authorities or made a substantial effort to prevent the enforcement of the criminal conduct contemplated by the conspiracy. Renunciation by one conspirator, however, does not affect the liability of another conspirator who does not join in the abandonment of the conspiratorial objective. The burden of injecting the issue of renunciation is on the defendant, but this does not shift the burden of proof.

http://law.justia.com/codes/alabama/2006/13297/13a-4-3.html

I would love to know why they aren't going after the sisters tougher. It would seem to me there is already a basis for conspiracy charges. If the most recent victim, for example, indicates that Wendy told her Donnie was going to take her to get a hamster as part of the ruse, she could have much more serious charges filed against her. The above was just a hypothetical showing the kinds of things I hope are being asked by LE and the type of possible charges being considered.

Wasn't DW at CH's moms house when he turned himself in?

Yes.. lol.. CW.. but isnt she now married to an H?

I think a local had told us they live together like they're married but they aren't actually married. I don't think I've seen anything beyond what the local told us. But yes, her significant other is an "H".

Come home Britney, you are well missed. (All over the world darling girl)

I really want Brittney found to be safe.. but I no longer wish for her to come "home", unless thats running to hug her baby girl.

Where are you Brittney? Making a new life, hiding and scared, or an angel watching down on Payton?

Your child, and those who love you, deserve answers. You are not forgotten!

Come home Britney, you are well missed. (All over the world darling girl)

How could she possibly come home?She has no home with relatives.
If I were her in the mess that surrounds her family I'd hideout for the rest of my life!

<modsnip>

I hope she did run and I hope she is having a better life where she is treated with much more respect than she has been with this mob of lowlifes.

Notice the correction:

*Updated at 11:11 a.m. on Oct. 25 to correct the person that Congleton said the victim told of the abuse.
During cross-examination, Congleton testified that the victim confided in the sister of the defendant’s wife* but no one else. Beck asked about other accusations that the girl made against other family members, but Hardesty ruled that such questions were improper under Alabama’s rape shield law.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/10/testimony_mobile_man_raped_dau.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member