FL FL - Dana Boshell, 38, Tampa, 4 July 2012

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...about-womans-suspicious-disappearance/1258483

TAMPA — Deputies are asking for the public's help in the search for Dana Boshell, a 38-year-old woman who likely went missing in July.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office considers her disappearance suspicious. They say Boshell was last seen by family on July 4 and has had no contact with them since then.
Deputies say there has been no withdrawals from her bank account since July, and no personal items in her apartment have been removed.
Her family reported her missing Monday.
Boshell is 5-foot-5 and 120 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. Her last home was in Courtney Palms, a condominium complex off U.S. 301 near the Leroy Selmon Crosstown Expressway.

more at link

I don't understand why she has been missing for 4 months and just reported missing on Oct 22.

Not much info to go on. Do they know where her car is or is it missing to?

She has a fb and it says she's from Stone Mountain Ga originally and lives in Sarasota but it doesnt seem that it's been updated since 2011.

Police search for Dana Boshell who hasn't been seen since July 4

121026031222_Dana-Boshell.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/279830/250/Police-search-for-woman-missing-since-July-4

Not much to go on

In the obit she is listed as Dana Sysak with a brother Will Boshell (who is listed on the FB) Could be a relative who wrote the obit, it's confusing but I think what we have posted is correct.

Now I'm curious who she was visiting July 4th. Maybe not the brother and dad passed away so that may explain why brother just found out if he's the one who reported her missing. I talk to my db about every 3 or 4 mths on the phone.

Do I have it right? She used to live in Venice, FL as per those last docs.

More info http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2012/10/26/deputies_hillsboroug.html

--
Deputies are looking for a Hillsborough County woman “missing under suspicious circumstances.”

According to the sheriff’s office, Dana Boshell’s family reported her missing on October 22.

Gloria Barich said she usually talked to Boshell, 38, every few days but no one in the family has seen or heard from her since the Fourth of July.

Barich said Boshell spent the day at her brother's house in Orlando with a male friend.

The Hillsborough County sheriff's office says that friend said they drove back to Boshell’s place in Tampa and he dropped her off.

"She has a very active checking account, banking account that has not been touched, zero activity since July 4th which is extremely unusual for her,” said HCSO spokesperson Larry McKinnon. “We know that in her apartment, all her clothes were there, all her personal belongings were there so it appears she's just plainly dropped off the face of the earth."

Barich said it's not like her daughter to disappear. She said at first they thought she might just be staying with friends but as time passed, they grew more concerned.

"It's just that mother's instinct that tells me something is wrong here because if she hadn't called me in three days I would go ‘Dana hasn't called me. There's something unusual here," she said.

more at link....

So she was visiting the brother, with a male friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back