GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

sarx

Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
Reaction score
Website
www.4themissing.net
This is just horrible...poor Jaray.

Its hard to believe these crimes happen right in front of our eyes. Praying Jaray is located today and that she will be ok.

Oh, no! If they have him in custody, where is Jaray? This is not good... if she was alive, she would probably have been with him. Either he has her hidden somewhere, he's already killed her, or sold her into a sex trafficking ring.

I hope when they picked him up they took the long way getting back to the station if you get my drift.

974_444001492303032_550819720_n.jpg

Prayers for Jaray's safe return. I hope they hang this guy by his toes til he talks!

Good place to look for trafficking victims is in the "adult entertainment" section of backpage.com. Since Craigslist's adult services were shut down, that's where they all go now.

I'm going to take a look and see if I can find any girls who look like Jaray on there....Luckily she is very distinctive looking.

This stuff REALLY pizzes me off :furious:

Good place to look for trafficking victims is in the "adult entertainment" section of backpage.com. Since Craigslist's adult services were shut down, that's where they all go now.

I'm going to take a look and see if I can find any girls who look like Jaray on there....Luckily she is very distinctive looking.

This stuff REALLY pizzes me off :furious:

Thanks for this info, TreeClimbingGirl.. I will look too.

IMO they need to put out more pictures...The two they show look like they could be two different people. Hairstyle, facial piercings, that stuff is almost irrelevent because they probably changed her appearance.

Need a clear picture of her face, from the front, not smiling. I found a couple girls on backpage who could be her, but it's hard to tell without having a better picture to compare to.

Thanks for this info, TreeClimbingGirl.. I will look too.

In particular, look for ads that emphasize the girl is "new".

"Baby" is a code-word for underage girls, so that's another thing to look for in the title.

I'm already looking at OKC, so do you mind checking out Atlanta? That is the largest hub of child sex trafficking in the world, they send a LOT of girls there!

ETA-They will usually list an underage girl as anywhere between 18 and 25.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back