1267 users online (239 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Trio of murders tied to Alberta gang members, Sept-Oct 2012

October 26, 2012

snipped...In disturbing reports Friday, October 26, a human head was found in the bustling Canadian city of Edmonton connecting it to a decapitated murder victim found in a country ditch days earlier. The headless body was discovered in a ditch approximately 75 miles east of Edmonton near the rural hamlet of Ranfurly. On Wednesday morning, October 24, a woman discovered a severed head in a cardboard box behind her home. The box was saturated with bleach. She described it “like a Halloween scene.”

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/article/man-...-murder-canada
    KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

Geez - I cannot get over sometimes man's inhumanity to man.

Decapitated murder victim ID'd: reports
    October 27, 2012

snipped...Police sources said the homicide is likely gang related and was meant to send a message to a rival criminal.

A man on parole lives close to where the head was found and it is believed he was intended to see the remains.