Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MD - AMBER ALERT: 3 Fashakin kids, Seat Pleasant, 28 Oct 2012 - from gas station

Exclamation MD - AMBER ALERT: 3 Fashakin kids, Seat Pleasant, 28 Oct 2012 - from gas station

Police are on the lookout for a vehicle stolen from a gas station in Seat Pleasant that had three children in it.
    Police are looking for a black Nissan Altima, Maryland tag# 8AL7618. There is a 5-year-old, 3-year-old and 1-year-old in the vehicle.
    The vehicle was stolen while a woman with the children was pumping gas at a Liberty gas station in the 8400 block of Central Avenue.
    This is a breaking news story. Check back for details.

Snipped: http://m.wjla.com/wap/news/text.jsp?...title=Top+News

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

OMG!!! The carjacker had to have seen THREE kids when he stole the car. This is horrible.

So mom is standing by the car getting ready or finishing pumping gas and someone jumps
    and drives away?

How far away do thery think they are going to get? LE will be on top of this very fast.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8400+Central+Avenue,+Seat+Pleasant,+MD&hl=e n&ll=38.890098,-76.862411&spn=0.094999,0.140591&sll=38.890528,-76.880602&sspn=0.094998,0.140591&oq=8400+Central+A venue,+Seat+Pleasant,+MD&hnear=8400+Central+Ave,+H yattsville,+Prince+George%27s,+Maryland+20785&t=m& z=13"]8400 Central Avenue, Seat Pleasant, MD - Google Maps[/ame]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vega For This Useful Post:

Police said the mother was pumping gas at the Exxon station on Central Ave. when a suspect jumped into her vehicle and drove away with the three children inside.
    http://m.nbcwashington.com/nbcwashin...tguid=2mlUUH2u

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    The children are identified as 5-year-old Brian Fashakin, 3-year-old Denise Fashakin and 2-year-old Jacklyn Fashakin.
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vega For This Useful Post:

2012 Black Nissan Altima - 4 Door

Maryland Plate: 8AL7618

Hertz Rental

Suspect Black Male: 18-20 years of age

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vega For This Useful Post:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=8651

Think this may be the right scanner feed if someone wants to start a thread in the basement ...
    Just hear them announce the alert. Said the vehicle was a Hertz Rental Car.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

This town is only about 6 miles from DC where hurricane sandy is about to hit which makes this all the more scary.

Praying for a good outcome.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Those poor babies must be scared to death. I weep for them I am NOT bashing the mother but I just hope it doesn't come out soon enough that she left the kids in the car to run in and pay for the gas. I understand parents not wanting to drag 3 kids out of the car just to run in and pay for their gas. I truly hope this isn't the case here. I have several friends that do this. I have always asked them what they would do if someone jumped in their car and took off without realzing the kids are in the back. Most of them take the keys with them and lock the doors. I guess I have always been that "helicopter parent" and taken my kids in with me. This poor mother must be in anguish right now. I pray that whoever took her vehicle saw the kids in the back and just dropped them off somewhere, in a safe place hopefully! My stomach is in knots right now for these poor babies. PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER CASE OF KIDS ENDING UP PASSED AWAY!!!
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StormyNights For This Useful Post:

This is ridiculous, what's a 18 yo car-jacker going to do with 3 little children ?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vega For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vega View Post
    This is ridiculous, what's a 18 yo car-jacker going to do with 3 little children ?
    Hopefully the right thing and bring the kids to their mom safely but that may be wishful thinking. If he abandons the kids until he car somewhere though, and flees , with the hurricane moving into the area who knows what would happen.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

I wonder if he was just desperate to get out of the area or taking advantage of everyone being preoccupied and less aware.
    JMO.

I just served dinner and we ate and I am making dessert. I was hoping to sneak onto here and see that these kids were found already. It really should happen fast unless the kid wanted to take them on purpose. I really hope not though.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Shouldn't the car have GPS tracking? 1. Being a rental and 2. Being a 2012?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

WTH are people thinking ! Three kids inside ! I pray that this man abandons the car somewhere safe with all the kiddos so they can be found soon !

Prayers !
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Oh No.

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Police said the mother was pumping gas at the Exxon station on Central Ave. when a suspect jumped into her vehicle and drove away with the three children inside.

Later Sunday night, police said, they found the car in Southeast D.C. The children were not inside

What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later Sunday night, police said, they found the car in Southeast D.C. The children were not inside

oh noooooo
    JMO.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/49592170/

Three Children Abducted in Md.
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Where are you seeing that the car was found without the children in it? Neither link mentions the car being found.

Quote Originally Posted by scadder21 View Post
    Where are you seeing that the car was found without the children in it? Neither link mentions the car being found.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...176198891.html

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SpriteGal For This Useful Post:

So far that is the only news station reporting the car had been found with no kids inside, the rest are still saying to keep a look out for the car. Oh god if true please tell me he dropped them off in a good area where they could be found .................
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

This makes no sense whatsoever. Why would an 18 year old take the time to 'dispose' of THREE most likely uncooperative children who are too young to identify him BEFORE abandoning the vehicle?

He would throw that van into 'park', and boogie on outta there, right?

Something is not right here. MOO and all that jazz.

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:

This is weird. Carjackers want the car. If they accidentally get a car with kids, they quickly ditch the kids or they ditch the car with the kids in it. Why the heck would he ditch the car and keep three toddlers who surely would have been terrified and making quite a ruckus? IMO, he wouldn't. Three crying babies. Nope, I'm not buying that.

Were the kids the target of a kidnapper? ...or were there no kids in the car to begin with?

MOO

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast