815 users online (143 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Jonathan Cuevas, 20, shot to death by LA County deputy, 10 Oct 2010

http://southgate-lynwood.patch.com/a...video-11617802

Jonathan Cuevas ran when the deputy pulled up, the deputy claimed that he pointed a gun at him, but surveillance released two years after the fact tell a different story.

Unfreaking beleiveable!!!!!!!!!

abbie

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

Wow, only two folks(aside from me) around here find it criminal for an officer to shoot a man running away and then walk up and finish him off?

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblio View Post
    Wow, only two folks(aside from me) around here find it criminal for an officer to shoot a man running away and then walk up and finish him off?
    No. I am with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    No. I am with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Whew. Now how many others are? This thread had around 150 views, and it seemed like only two found something wrong with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio View Post
    Whew. Now how many others are? This thread had around 150 views, and it seemed like only two found something wrong with the situation.
    Some threads do not get as much traffic or a response but I am sure out of the 150 a majority would agree that this officer was out of line.

Anyways.. I am shocked the officer only received a 10 day suspension. He should be tossed in jail with the other criminals. The victim was running away so this officer should not of felt threatened. The officer had no good reason to shoot the poor guy again.

Absolutely disgusting. The guy was running away and the officer felt the need to shoot him? And not just once, but four times!? And he actually walked over while the poor guy was laying there dying and shot him again. Unbe-frickin-lievable.

I hope that justice will be served and this 'law enforcement officer' will be held accountable for his sickening actions. He deserves some hard jail time. Just because he's a cop shouldn't mean he can escape the law after murdering someone in cold blood.

Rest in peace Jonathon. Prayers for your family.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson