960 users online (135 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mom Falsely Claims 3 Children Abducted

I can't believe the mom did this!

"Updated at 5:59 a.m. ET: Three children were falsely reported abducted during a car theft near Washington, D.C., on Sunday night, police said. *
    The woman's claim - on a night when emergency personnel were gearing up for the impact of Hurricane Sandy - led state police to issue an Amber Alert and search for a black Nissan Altima."

"Detectives believe the woman claimed her children - ages 1, 3 and 5 - were in the car to get faster response."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...s-station?lite

I couldn't imagine claiming my children were in a car that was stolen to LE. Shame on her. She should be thanking the heavens they weren't there to witness this terror. It's only a car, lady. Only a car.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    FYI, I think there's a thread on this in the Missing - Located forum.

DH was out/about in PG County last night to check on our sailboat, and saw the Amber Alert. What a waste of resources and a waste of a system that some folks already ignore.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.