1461 users online (223 members and 1238 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Anderson Cooper's Daytime Show Cancelled

Anderson Cooper’s Daytime Talk Show Cancelled

by Tracy Phillips | October 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM | Anderson, Fall TV Preview 2012

Anderson Cooper’s talk show is coming to an end after two seasons.

“Anderson Live” will not be renewed for a third season, Warner Bros./Telepictures announced Monday. The show will continue to air until summer 2013...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...how-cancelled/

Well, he seems like a nice enough guy. But that laugh of his..... oy!

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That's sad. I like Anderson. Although, I never watched the show, so I guess I wasn't being very supportive, lol.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I admit i didnt watch the show much but i do love Anderson. I like his personality and love when he gets the giggles, not to mention that his impersonation of Courtney Stodden's lizard lip contortions is enough to induce my own case of uncontrollable giggles. With those gorgeous blue eyes of his, he is quite easy on my eyes.
    I'm just not much of a talk show watching person but I like his nighttime show and watch it when I can.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

I never really watched it either. I do watch his Anderson 360 show though, or whatever that's called. I like that a lot and hope it remains on the air. (That's where he does the courtney stodden impressions SwampMama)!
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I watched the show, at first, but it got kind of lost on me because it was like any other talk show out there. Overall, he's a great person, as far as his personality goes... but I just like him better as a journalist.

Though, I do have to say the only reason I watched The Mole 2 was because of him... I liked him in that.

No! I loved the show!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I liked AC's talk show before he went to the "live" version with a co-host. Bad idea.

Jersey Shore is still on the air (as of now), but this gets cancelled?

I loved it when he called out Star Jones.

I only tuned in twice when it was about an issue I heard he was doing. I found it was done well, and really, who doesn't love this guy?? He is just amazing. I love him as a journalist.

I can't believe they would cancel him.

Goz

It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Anderson Cooper's 10pm show to be axed - to make way for a big new hire on primetime at CNN

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2JyQ98TJd

I was reading that article you quoted, Blondie, in the daily mail, and it struck me is pointless the way all these anchors are moving from one place to another. To me, the news is the news, and unless I really dislike someone, it doesn't matter to me who reads it.
    I do like Anderson Cooper, but I don't go out of my way to watch his show, sadly for him, I guess.
    There is only so much time in a day, right?
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I liked AC's talk show before he went to the "live" version with a co-host. Bad idea.
    yeah i liked the old version better! oh well, i still watch it every day. can't get enough of my boo