Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0115715a8189970c-250wi

Bob Harrod has been missing since July 27, 2009.
He was last seen at his residence by his son in law sometime after 10:00 am the morning of July 27.

Bobs disappearance is being investigated as a homicide and a 50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information about his disappearance.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176, or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Bobs Charley Project page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

Bobs NamUs page:
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2706/0/

Links to previous threads:

Timeline and Media links only

Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Links to individual posts containing court documents:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

court document link: CA CA - Bob Harrod-Documents No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

separator.gif
Believe09: You had a question about the trust. I will look into it as soon as I can. If I don;t come back with an answer in the next day or two, message me.

gitana1, thank you so much for proving me wrong...just what I wanted!

So far, it appears you have a list, not the docs themselves. The one in question has been the Harrod Family Trust, but there are several more and as you had posted way upthread, you didn't want to pay for them (understandable, no blame).

As soon as you get a copy of the trust, I'm sure you would want to upload just that one file to the library here for everyone to see (not the entire case file...nobody ever asked for that, lol).

Thanks again!

~jmo~

Is there any way to bump gitana1's post from the last thread? It seems such a shame to lose it already.

Here are some questions about living trusts that I have, that I think could be relevant in Bob's case.

1: After one party dies, can successor trustees be changed by the surviving party?

2: Bank accounts have to be added to the trust - does that mean if Bob had managed to add his new wife to his accounts, she would also have had access to funds in the trust?

3: Was Bob free to sell trust properties, even if his children/grandchildren were living in them at the time?

4: Is this type of trust able to require Bob's grandchild be appointed successor trustee, upon the death of Bob's children?

Correct me if I am wrong gitana-Shana, I think gitana has copies of the file. And yes, the case file is way to labor intensive to load.

Time to load up the tags again, lol. Dont you wish those would copy over as well?

Bumping some of gitana's posts...hopefully in order:

I went down to the courthouse and had both entire files copied. They are public records and we are entitled to do so.

Fontelle has NOTHING to do with the attitude on this thread, as far as giving us information or trying to sway things to one side. She is a lady who has said almost nothing and just wants answers as to where her husband went. She has accused no one.

On the other hand, you have three daughters who were given everything, property, money - they were essentially living off their father. But when their mom died, he started changing that a bit. And then, once he met Fontelle and married her, he announced he was adding her to his accounts and that the gravy train was ending. According to his own daughters, that led to a heated exchange.

It was the very next day that Mr. Harrod, an elderly man with bad knees, went missing, on the day his SIL was there, supposedly doing repairs.

Since then, his daughter have publicly criticized their father, have badmouthed him and have done nothing to find him. Nothing really at all. The few attempts like a facebook page, which they were given, they essentially left to rot. When people ask questions about what happened to Mr. Harrod, these same daughters hurl horrible insults and try to shut the conversation down. They called one neighbor (despite the fact that he who said they were nice people and that he did not think they had a thing to do with the disappearance), a pedophile. Why? Because he dared to discuss the case and try to help find answers.

They are the only ones who truly benefit from Mr. Harrod's death.

So, with utmost respect, there is no "campaign" here stemming from anything to do with Fontelle. That is a bit of an insult to the intelligence of the posters on here, especially those like Believe09 who have been tireless in the quest for answers and justice, giving up their own time and resources.

part of this discussion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shana
Let's also address the issue of a Proposed form of order:

A proposed order is a preliminary form of a written order that one lawyer prepares to put in writing an oral decision by a judge.

One-sided docs and those without an official stamp of the court as Filed mean nothing more than 2 sides arguing.

Some docs uploaded here are not official court docs, nor do they tell the whole story from both sides.

Why is that?

gitana1's reply
~jmo~
Because it is very time-consuming to upload two whole case files.

And, because it may be more important not to tip off certain people as to certain things that may be relevant to the investigation (by uploading and discussing documents here), than to have that discussion on websleuths.

The location of the trust documents which are included in the case files:

gitana1

Okay. The trust is attached as Exhibit 2 to the declaration attached to the following document: RESPONDENT'S OPPOSITION TO PETITIONER'S REQUEST FOR RENT OR REDUCTION IN SPOUSAL SUPPORT; MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES; DECLARATION OF ERNEST P. ALGORRI. It was filed on 3-9-12.

The trust itself is titled "Living Trust".

So, it is part of the official court's record.

I wanted to point out also that in other filed documents, it is stated that the assets of the parties (Robert and Georgia Harrod) were divided into a by-pass trust and a survivor's trust.

That, to me, sounds like an A B trust, which means there is one trust document which has two trust pathways in it, or two types of trusts within one document. Here's a link to an explanation about this kind of trust: http://www.estateplanningsocal.com/a...nistration.asp

But, I'm not sure. I'm not an estate attorney! I'm saying this because there could be only one trust document.

In other news, as I looked through the file, I noticed a declaration by the grandson stating he wanted to keep the secret settlement agreement sealed because other filed documents ended up on the internet quickly, and he insinuated that Fontelle's attorney had a hand in that, or so it seemed to me.

That is laughable to me. Totally laughable. This family clearly has no clue that there are people who never knew Mr. Harrod who actually give a damn and are following the court cases carefully.

You don't need access to the attorneys or the parties to get these documents.

Oh, but he's right. The secret settlement will probably end up on the "internet" rather quickly. What's he trying to hide?

I think these people don't want the pressure that public exposure of their dirty little secrets will lead to.

Finally, I'm not sure what the debate or conversation is about the trust. If you guys want to give me a list of questions, I have the trust and I can go to lunch with an estate lawyer friend of mine and get answers. Let me know!

gitana is also kind enough to offer to get a copy of the secret agreement which was apparently unsealed as a result of the last hearing. That is how I am reading between the lines, in any case.

that should be interesting for sure.

Just a reminder, the case files are available to EVERYONE. FOIA is a beautiful thing. :)

from a previous post of gitana's:

You don't need access to the attorneys or the parties to get these documents.

separator.gif
Believe09: You had a question about the trust. I will look into it as soon as I can. If I don;t come back with an answer in the next day or two, message me.

Thank you gitana-I am still pondering what might have set people off at the family meeting, so my question was regarding the personal bequest Bob left his only grandchild.

Thank you gitana-I am still pondering what might have set people off at the family meeting, so my question was regarding the personal bequest Bob left his only grandchild.

I am wondering that too, and if perhaps the grandchild was a successor trustee and Bob was considering changing that - or other successor trustees.

I am wondering that too, and if perhaps the grandchild was a successor trustee and Bob was considering changing that - or other successor trustees.

A great question, zwiebel.

There were a bunch of people at this family meeting-it was heated, for sure, because LE reports this and RB indicated that her father was selfish and conditional at the family meeting. We know that RB and PB found out that they were in as successor trustees and JuM was out. That alone might have wound everyone up, but topping it off with the statement that he would be adding Fontelle to his estate planning....well, it sounds like a tinderbox to me.

There were a bunch of people at this family meeting-it was heated, for sure, because LE reports this and RB indicated that her father was selfish and conditional at the family meeting. We know that RB and PB found out that they were in as successor trustees and JuM was out. That alone might have wound everyone up, but topping it off with the statement that he would be adding Fontelle to his estate planning....well, it sounds like a tinderbox to me.

Imagine calling your father "selfish" and "conditional" after all he had done for them.....These people take the cake....Ugh!

I would love to see the super secret docs as well. I really wish that I could see Georgia's will. But most of all, I just really wish we could see Bob being brought home to RIP.

I would love to see the super secret docs as well. I really wish that I could see Georgia's will. But most of all, I just really wish we could see Bob being brought home to RIP.

Absolutely. There is no justice in this world if he is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member