Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.
NCMC1193092c1.jpg

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson police are searching for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her home on the city's east side.

Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen late Friday and discovered to be missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

She's described as just under 4-feet-tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Snipped: http://www.kswt.com/story/17650000/tucson-police-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

Previous Threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Media/Timeline Thread:
AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Doc Dump (No Discussion)

Scanner Threads:
Scanner Thread 1
Scanner Thread 2
Scanner Thread 3
Scanner Thread 4

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Full news coverage: http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Local Media:
KGUN 9 On Your Side
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/237578/missing-isabel
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
tucson.com

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Isa is still missing. She was taken out of her home with her whole family in the house...of course I still have questions. Any news?

Just saw this update. So, a hired PI in the summer by SC's sister is actually they spoke two times with one since the summer. From CA, okay....well, touch my hand, I've spoken to PI's too. Doesn't mean I hired them & they are working 24/7. I'm sure psychics will be next...my apologies for sounding so negative. Something is not right here.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...n-girls-mother-i-feel-like-shes-in-california

snipped from link above

The family has spoken to the PI once or twice they said via conference calls.

"I feel like she's somewhere north or in California somewhere out there," Becky said.

Oh and btw, for Halloween, we do have Isabel's flyer on our door. We aren't that close but close enough. I hope everyone puts one on their door for Isabel. Wrap candy in them. I read that on the missing cousin's page, Elizabeth & Lyric. At least print the flyer and put it on your door. You never know what conversation might pop up.

Isabel needs to found. Tucson people care. jmo

snipped from link above

"I feel like she's somewhere north or in California somewhere out there," Becky said.

Which is it?

Once, or twice?

Surely they remember?

:what:

I just can't with that interview. The reporter didn't ask any questions!

Off topic - but I always get a start when they pronounce Isa's name.

We say Iz-a-bel in Australia, or eye-za, they pronounce it Eesa.

It always helps when another country points out the inacurracies of another country to get the ball rolling. ha

Thanks SS.

I can't pronunce much in Spanish. I can say some & understand limited sentences etc...and converse. Isabel's name to me when mom says it has a v in it. Just my opinion. I hear Isavel instead of Isabel. jmo

It always helps when another country points out the inacurracies of another country to get the ball rolling. ha

Thanks SS.

I can't pronunce much in Spanish. I can say some & understand limited sentences etc...and converse. Isabel's name to me when mom says it has a v in it. Just my opinion. I hear Isavel instead of Isabel. jmo

:dunno:

I'm not saying it's inaccurate I'd just never head the Spanish pronunciation before.

It's pretty.

BBM Sounds like there is a difference in opinion as to this being an important new tip.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...n-girls-mother-i-feel-like-shes-in-california

"With respect to the information you received from the Celis family, I am not sure what tip they are specifically referring to. However, I can assure you that each and every tip received is thoroughly investigated. In addition, some tips cause investigators to go back and conduct additional review of previous tips that were received. The detectives and analysts that continue the investigative efforts are meticulous in their examination of every tip received. Nothing is ever "ignored." Detectives are always available to the Celis family. I am not sure who they were specifically trying to get in touch with or when," said Sgt. Maria Hawke."

snipped from link above

Also from link above:

No one has been ruled out as suspects, not even Isabel's relatives or parents.

Anyone recall if there were any tips in CA aside from a Denny's (I think that was SoCal)?!? Psychic or otherwise? I don't. Maybe Mom's inferring she's at Disneyland for all we know/she articulates. I'd love to hear about the credentials of this PI. "One or two conference calls" ??? Sounds more like a consultation then a "thanks but no thanks" convo to me.

Are we ever going to see any search warrants?

Anyone recall if there were any tips in CA aside from a Denny's (I think that was SoCal)?!? Psychic or otherwise? I don't. Maybe Mom's inferring she's at Disneyland for all we know/she articulates. I'd love to hear about the credentials of this PI. "One or two conference calls" ??? Sounds more like a consultation then a "thanks but no thanks" convo to me.

The clip I saw was cut off.

She said something like (not quoting), I think she's in California, maybe North California, you know, I think she's somewhere out there.

It was cut after she said California, but you can tell that "somewhere" was going to be the next word out of her mouth.

That reporter was useless. :pullhair:

I'm still shaking my head over "once or twice". Why didn't she ask him to elaborate???!!! The more this guy yaps, the digger the hole he's digging and reporters are supposed to draw out information!

:banghead:

Ok your baby girl has vanished into the night, LE are allegedly looking in all the wrong places, someone else hires and pays for a PI to help you, and you can't recall how many times you spoke to that PI?

He is your last chance to find your baby and clear your name, and you can't remember how often you spoke to him????

Isa's only been gone 6 months!!!!

:furious:

Prayers for Isa. I was in Tuscon when this happened. I am so worried for her. So many missing girls - so little evidence. My heart is heavy with sadness.

The warrants were kept sealed at the end of August, I think. We should be coming up on 90 days anytime now.

Hey Knox! :seeya:

There was a report on one of the fb pages a few months ago about Isabel being in CA. I forget which one but I believe RC made a comment about it.

Just saw this update. So, a hired PI in the summer by SC's sister is actually they spoke two times with one since the summer. From CA, okay....well, touch my hand, I've spoken to PI's too. Doesn't mean I hired them & they are working 24/7. I'm sure psychics will be next...my apologies for sounding so negative. Something is not right here.

SC and RC are entirely full of caca. They have done exactly NOTHING to find Isa and are a slimy couple of eels.

30 more days until we can read the records. Perhaps we may glean from them a tiny slipup or clue as to what they did to sweet Isa and where they put her body. :(

The clip I saw was cut off.

She said something like (not quoting), I think she's in California, maybe North California, you know, I think she's somewhere out there.

It was cut after she said California, but you can tell that "somewhere" was going to be the next word out of her mouth.

That reporter was useless. :pullhair:

I'm still shaking my head over "once or twice". Why didn't she ask him to elaborate???!!! The more this guy yaps, the digger the hole he's digging and reporters are supposed to draw out information!

:banghead:

Ok your baby girl has vanished into the night, LE are allegedly looking in all the wrong places, someone else hires and pays for a PI to help you, and you can't recall how many times you spoke to that PI?

He is your last chance to find your baby and clear your name, and you can't remember how often you spoke to him????

Isa's only been gone 6 months!!!!

:furious:

Imagine you are full of *****......

Then you can imagine spouting out the rivers of crap the Celises have spewed.

It's easy if you try! Wanna buy a bracelet? It's WAAAY better than showing up at the volunteer center and talking to police. After all, Isa is coming home and we redecorated for her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk