Shark falls from sky onto Calif. golf course

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20121025_ap_sharkfallsfromskyontocalifgolfcourse.html

Shark falls from sky onto Calif. golf course
The Associated Press

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. - Nobody yelled "Fore!" at a Southern California golf course when a 2-foot-long shark dropped out of the sky and flopped around on the 12th tee.

The 2-pound leopard shark was apparently plucked from the ocean by a bird then dropped on San Juan Hills Golf Club, Melissa McCormack, director of club operations, said Thursday....

It mentions that he survived in the other article. That shark has one hades of a story to tell his friends at the Halloween party tonight.

"Dude, that's sooo cool! You dressed up like you were grabbed by a bird and dropped on a golf course. That's awesome!"

"Well actually I'm not dressed up this is real and you hit the nail on the head."

"Nooooo Waaayyyy!!"

I know your article said it, Steely, but I just figured I'd point it out for folks who are too busy putting candy in bowls and cutting up jack-o-lanterns.

BTW, I trust your judgement. Is it wrong to buy the crummier type of Halloween candy in order to keep yourself from being tempted to overindulge? And what is a Charleston Chew, anyway?

Something very similar happened a couple of weeks ago.
golfcourse.jpg

Hmph, Charleston Chew. A piece of rectangular styrofoam covered in the lightest coat of the cheapest chocolate ever. Most have cracks in the chocolate from being old...passed from one person to the other because no one wants to eat it.

That's just my opinion though.

Hmph, Charleston Chew. A piece of rectangular styrofoam covered in the lightest coat of the cheapest chocolate ever. Most have cracks in the chocolate from being old...passed from one person to the other because no one wants to eat it.

That's just my opinion though.

I used to love Charleston Chews! They'd take forever to eat because they're mostly caramel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back