Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Hearing - 703 & Bond - Thursday, Nov 1

artsy1

Reaction score
Don't know if this will be livestreamed or not. This is the day for hearings on 703 motion (motion to strike multiple offenses) and the bond issue.

The hearing is scheduled to start at 9:30 AZ time.

Don't know if this will be livestreamed or not. This is the day for hearings on 703 motion (motion to strike multiple offenses) and the bond issue.

The hearing is scheduled to start at 9:30 AZ time.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-Johnson-could-be-released-from-jail-Thursday

Mother of 'Baby Gabriel' Elizabeth Johnson could be released from jail
• By: Corey Rangel

PHOENIX - The mother of Baby Gabriel, Elizabeth Johnson, could walk out of jail on Thursday if a judge agrees to modify her release conditions.

Johnson is scheduled to be in court at 9:30 a.m. and is asking she be released on her own recognizance...

...“Her case is one of which people have polarized positions on,” said Victor. “We have a plan in place for if she's released - what to do with her [that] we hope would reasonably keep her safe if indeed there are crazy people out there who would intend to commit crimes on Elizabeth Johnson because they don't like the verdict,” said Victor...

...Victor would not elaborate on who Johnson would be staying with but added a judge would likely require her to remain in Arizona until her sentencing date which the judge will schedule at Thursday’s hearing...

...“She plans to do her best to get past this, to do good things in the world and to go as far as she can to sort of explain what happened in this case. There are lot of things for her to say that I think if people understood they would have a little bit different opinion of her,” said Victor...

More at link with video.

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Judge, attys here, no #ElizabethJohnson yet. Judge doing other cases.

Corey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

Elizabeth Johnson's atty thinks hearing will not start for awhile b/c judge still has multiple cases ahead of Johnson's

Ok, it wasn't EJ - he's dealing with other cases.

WHEW!

Sad to update this today. The idea that Elizabeth will walk out of court today just amazes me.

Its a horrible example of how some feel others are expendable or worthless which seems to be a growing trend.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-Johnson-could-be-released-from-jail-Thursday

Mother of 'Baby Gabriel' Elizabeth Johnson could be released from jail
• By: Corey Rangel

...“She plans to do her best to get past this, to do good things in the world and to go as far as she can to sort of explain what happened in this case. There are lot of things for her to say that I think if people understood they would have a little bit different opinion of her,” said Victor...

More at link with video.

And I'm sure she will be paid millions to tell her story!

Corey Rangel‏@CoreyABC15

I was just told b/c of technical problems we cannot stream the Elizabeth Johnson hearing live on http://www.abc15.com #babygabriel

I am getting audio and the seal on AZfamily.

huh

I got pic & sound on abc15 as well as AZfamily

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

#ElizabethJohnson here now, in stripes and shackles/cuffs. #BabyGabriel

I wonder if MV realizes we can hear the defense. I heard EJ say "a million dollars may as well be a bazillion dollars".

LOL

And I'm sure she will be paid millions to tell her story!

I would hope that anyone who would offer her money would include a stipulation that she only get paid if she produces Gabriel.

Heard EJ say "and then back to Estrella? I can't do that."

Sounds like that phone call the SA babysitter overheard "what am I supposed to do? Go back to AZ? I can't do that."

Oh sure, MV, your client has really grown up and changed a lot in the almost 3 years she's been in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back