1289 users online (205 members and 1084 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman00 View Post
    'You're going to heaven tonight': Last words babysitter said to son before stabbing him 100 times and killing girl, 5, and two dogs before fleeing to local church

Murder charge: Elzbieta Plackowska and her son Justin (right), who was stabbed to death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...oy-8-dogs.html
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Crazy or not, we're looking at a cold blooded killer.

She stabbed two children and two dogs.

Sick society we live in.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Naperville slayings: Kids told to 'get on their knees and pray'

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...n-court-justin

Heartbreaking.

A diabolical crime. No other explanation could suffice.

Ugh .. and it always gets to me to hear that the children tell their killer they love them right before they die.

Riley Sawyers did that as her mother and step-father were beating her to death.

I guess now it's time for MOM to get on her knees and start praying .....

imo

This case makes me wish we still had the death penalty in Illinois.

When I think of all that most people would do to protect their children, what this woman did is simply horrendous. There are no words for her actions. There is a special place in hell for women like Elzbieta.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Another heartbreaking story we can't begin to process.

I'm teaching my kids they CAN say no to adults. They will never be in trouble for saying no. And I'm teaching my kids to run. She didn't tie up that poor little girl while she stabbed her son. The poor child was probably frozen in panic before she was killed, and I know it might not have made a difference. But we have to give our kids something, some kind of tools to get away if they can, without terrifying them in the innocent lives that we want for them.
    This story is horrific. Absolutely horrific.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Good point, RoseWhite. I was thinking the same thing. But notice, she started with the 8 year old (he was bigger, most likely) and notice she inflicted double the amount of blows on that poor little boy, than she did the little girl. She left the 5 year old girl, to watch. I can't even imagine what that little girl was thinking/feeling......? This blows my mind. She was probably way too terrified to run.

I am wondering about the dogs.....did they try to stop this monster, and protect the children - or were they killed before? Can't imagine they were killed after (unless locked in another room).

I agree - we need to coach our children on what to do.....but mine are 20 and 14. These angels only 8 and 5 Breaks my heart. I cannot understand how anyone could use a knife on a little child.
    "Bid me run and I will strive with things impossible."
    -Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

this post is my humble opinion only

This case is really hard to accept.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

She wasn't crazy. She was angry at her husband for being away much of the time and she felt working as a maid was "beneath her".

http://www.smh.com.au/world/children...102-28nny.html

Of course, the psychiatrists will come along and make up all sorts of stuff to get her declared insane. Standard procedure...

When is this POS going to trial?? It's been two years! Sad that the taxpayers of the state of Illinois will have to pay for three hots and a cot for such an evil woman. I am praying the inmates make her life a living hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

this is the latest update i can find and it's from last fall, just disgusting

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...09829/Elzbieta Plackowska was recently interviewed by a psychologist hired by prosecutors, DuPage County State's Attorney Bob Berlin said.

"We hope to have (a final assessment) by the end of October," he told Judge Robert Kleeman in court.

here is a link to her current status in jail..........they don't even have a courtdate listed as of yet

http://inmatesearch.dupagesheriff.or...CRUM7000DUP3EU

RIP IN PEACE olivia and justin ~ sweet angels ~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Why hasn't this POS gone to trial??
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

It hasn't been 5 years yet. I noticed IL tends to have a 5 year turn around in murder cases from arrest to trial. We just saw that in Marlaina Reed's case out of Cook County. She was the Jane Doe featured on AMW.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Someone I used to know was incarcerated with her in DuPage for a few days. I was told by this former acquaintance that EP was trying to act like she was insane. Doing all kinds of things like smearing feces on the walls in her cell and other crazy behavior. I guess she eventually stopped acting as crazy when she realized it wasn't going to get her the attention she was seeking.

She's not a blond anymore if one looks at her inmate pic.
    ~JMO~

I don't for a second believe she is insane, but that's her plea. A little bit of an older article......

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...425-story.html
    ~JMO~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast