1348 users online (350 members and 998 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

A Message From Michelle Le's Brother Michael

Recently I had the honor of having dinner with Michael Le, Michelle's brother, and his girlfriend.

Within minutes of meeting Michael he wanted to make sure you, as in members of Websleuths, knew how much he and his whole family appreciate your help in the search for his sister Michelle.

Michael went on to tell me how impressed he was with all of you and how much it meant to his family to know a group of strangers came together to help them during this horrifying time in their lives

Michelle Le's killer was found guilty yesterday after four days of deliberations. Giselle Esteban was found guilty of first degree murder. She will more than likely spend the rest of her life in jail. Let's hope so.

As dinner continued Michael continued to talk about Websleuths and how impressed he was with your sleuthing abilities in addition to your kindness.

Even people who couldn't help with the search or with the food for the searchers but posted messages of support were greatly appreciated by the Le family.

If you would like to leave a message here for the Le family I will make sure the see it.

Thank you for all you have done for the Le family and for so many other families of the missing who turn to Websleuths for help.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Co-Owner of Websleuths.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Feel Free to post message's to Michelle's family on this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

To the Le family, I hope this conviction can help you heal and move forward. Remember the good times and all the happiness Michelle brought to your lives. I wish you all the best in the future. Chicagofa

I am so thankful that Michelle was able to get the justice she deserved. I know it doesn't ease the pain from losing her, though. It's wonderful to know she has a family who loved her dearly.

Please take care and let us know if you need anything in the future!

To the Le family. I am so thankful that justice was served and you found comfort in the members here. May God bless you as the healing continues.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Michael and Family,

I'm so sorry for your loss of the lovely Michelle. I pray justice is served properly.

May you keep the memory of Michelle alive forever. Don't be afraid to remember the good times, the childhood spats, the family dinners, the holidays and everything else you shared. She'll always be part of you and you part of her.

May your family be loved and blessed in many ways, you deserve it.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Michael,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. My heart just breaks for you and your family.

God Bless Michelle, you, and your family. I am so glad justice was served in her case.

Ima

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Michelle. I send you thoughts of comfort and peace and hope that you see some measure of justice for Michelle in the recent conviction.

May she remain in your hearts forever,

Salem

To the Le Family,

Michelle's disappearance and murder hit me doubly hard - having grown up in the San Leandro/Hayward area, I know all the landmarks, streets and cities involved. To know that my hometown area was the scene of another missing/murdered woman was heartbreaking. (My Father was murdered in Oakland, so that added ANOTHER layer to the emotions).

Adding to that is the fact that I have lived in San Diego for 26 years and know the area where Michelle lived and went to school. Even though we were far away, this crime impacted our Southern California community, too.

My prayers go out to your family that you might find a level of peace and comfort in knowing Michelle's story touched a lot of people that that her murderer will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. The people here at Websleuths felt it was our honor and duty to do what we could to support your family when you needed it most. ((((hugs)))
    NINE - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy and Color Me Amber...PM me for more info!

I am glad that justice was served so that you may now start the healing process of such a tragic loss. I was not a member here when she went missing, but I did lurk and follow Michelle's story.

Wishing you all love and healing from Texas. SDT

You are in my thoughts. I am so sorry for your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope the healing process can now begin.

I must be missing something because i thought this was that case where she was killed at her university and Le didn't find her right away a few days later they found her inside the locker in the i think science lab but iam positive it was a kid ing the same class that did it and i remember iam sure it was a guy that did it ..Do I have the wrong case here i woulda sworn that was her name...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I must be missing something because i thought this was that case where she was killed at her university and Le didn't find her right away a few days later they found her inside the locker in the i think science lab but iam positive it was a kid ing the same class that did it and i remember iam sure it was a guy that did it ..Do I have the wrong case here i woulda sworn that was her name...
    Different case. That case was back east and this case was in California.

The killer in this case was a woman who use to be good friends with Michelle Le. She became obsessed with Michelle because Michelle was friends with her ex boyfriend.
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

To the Le family:

My sincerest condolences to you.

I cannot imagine the pain and suffering that you have been through. I will be saying prayers that you find peace!

Your memories of Michelle are precious treasures, and I know they will bring comfort to you in trying times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast