OJ Simpson reportedly trying to sell knife

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
That man is just CLASSY! I mean how does he find the time? Searching for the real killers must keep him so busy.....

If he does have it then it'll be just like his book, if I did it. He's playing with everyone, it's a game to pass time in prison IMO. If he has it he'll say he found it in the bushes at the crime scene while doing his own investigation (after someone buys it).

Wait a minute, wasn't the knife found in Jason's locker???:waitasec: Just a few months ago, you had posters here trying to pin the murder on his son Jason...

Wait a minute, wasn't the knife found in Jason's locker???:waitasec: Just a few months ago, you had posters here trying to pin the murder on his son Jason...

Hmmmm...if he has the knife and it has been in Jasons locker why wouldn't he just turn it over to LE to prove he didnt do it?? :waitasec:

Seriously, I think he is such a narcissist that this is just another attempt to keep bringing it up and make a jab about how he got away with it. I don't think he has the knife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back