640 users online (57 members and 583 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Tonight (Friday) at 9:00PM (EDT) on CNN:

AC360 Special Report: Las Vegas Lost: Remembering the Victims

Anderson Cooper talks to friends and family of victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...October-2017-3

Airing Thursday night, Oct. 12, 2017, on ID Discovery, 10 pm Est/9 pm Cen. Home Alone episode one is about a high school senior named Katie Key from Greene County, Tennessee, who was murdered 10 years ago just a couple miles from where I live. The sheriff's department had to settle with the family after the crime occurred. Very sad story in our community. The sheriff ten years ago is not our current sheriff.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Premiere tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Flint
    (2017)

A woman deals with the toxic water crisis in Flint, Mich., and its effect on her family.
    Queen Latifah, Marin Ireland, Betsy Brandt, Rob Morrow, Lyndie Greenwood

8:00 - 10:04 PM Lifetime

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t+water+crisis

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

The Lost Wife of Robert Durst
    (2017)

Young and wide-eyed Kathie falls in love with charming, yet quirky real estate scion Robert Durst, only to find their marriage turning stranger, darker and more disturbing as time passes. Based on the book by Matt Birkbeck.

8:00 - 10:02 PM Lifetime

Case discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...kathleen+durst

Tonight (Thursday) on CNN:

Sexual Harassment in America: Tipping Point
    LIVE

Alisyn Camerota moderates a live town hall discussion on sexual harassment; guests include Gretchen Carlson, Anita Hill, and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY).

9:00 - 10:00 PM CNN

Premieres tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer
    (2017)

On Valentine's Day in 2013, Oscar Pistorious fires four bullets through his bathroom door, killing his model girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...scar-Pistorius

Tonight (Sunday) on CBS 60 Minutes:

Aly Raisman says she was sexually abused by U.S. national team doctor
    In an interview with 60 Minutes, the Olympic gold medalist says she spoke with FBI investigators after the Rio games

7:00PM (Eastern)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...arged-With-CSA

Premieres tonight at 8:00PM on Lifetime:

I Am Elizabeth Smart

2017 marks the 15-year anniversary of Elizabeth Smartís abduction. Part of a cross-network event with A&E, Lifetimeís "I Am Elizabeth Smart" is the definitive, authorized movie about the harrowing kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart, told from her perspective and with her full participation. In June 2002, Elizabeth Ann Smart (Alana Boden) was a 14-year-old girl when she was abducted from her Salt Lake City home by religious fanatic Brian David Mitchell (Skeet Ulrich). He brought her to a hilly encampment where, with his twisted accomplice Wanda Barzee (Deirdre Lovejoy), he held Elizabeth captive. She was starved, drugged, raped and subjected to bizarre religious rituals until, nine months later, she enabled her own rescue. A film about the kidnapping was rushed on the air shortly after the incident, but it shied away from the reality of what Elizabeth went through. Now, in "I Am Elizabeth Smart," Elizabeth herself, as a producer and on-screen narrator, explores how she survived, and confronts the truths and misconceptions about her captivity...

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/i-am-elizabeth-smart

Tonight (Sunday) on Lifetime:

I Am Elizabeth Smart (2017)

In 2002, Brian David Mitchell abducts 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart from her Salt Lake City home. Held captive by Mitchell and his accomplice, Smart must endure months of brutality while trying to figure out a way to escape.

CC

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28