1393 users online (336 members and 1057 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is asking the community for help in locating a woman who has not been heard from since early October.

Kara Nichols was last seen on October 9, 2012 in the Colorado Springs area. She was believed to be traveling to the Denver area for employment purposes.

http://www.krdo.com/news/El-Paso-Cou...z/-/index.html
    Last edited by imamaze; 12-01-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: was going to add pic can't get it to work.

Woman Missing Since Early October

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/W...#disqus_thread

Another article.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Well, at least someone was concerned enough on Oct. 18th to have posted something on her Model Mayhem account!

Any idea what kind of work she was traveling to Denver for? Not much information available and she hasn't been seen for a little over 3 weeks? I hope she is okay.

Edited - I did find her on Modelmayhem so maybe it was modeling - which frightens me I really hope she is okay!
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

She's apparently taken an interest in modeling, but I don't know if that's what was taking her to Denver. She does have a facebook....I can link it, right? I'm never sure of what I can do or can't do here because I'm an airhead.
    https://www.facebook.com/kara.nichols.94

Quote Originally Posted by spamelope View Post
    Well, at least someone was concerned enough on Oct. 18th to have posted something on her Model Mayhem account!
    Model Mayhem??? Is that the same site that has been linked to other disappearances?

Please let this young lady be found alive SOON. Way too young to be gone...

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    Model Mayhem??? Is that the same site that has been linked to other disappearances?

Please let this young lady be found alive SOON. Way too young to be gone...
    Yes, and I know I have seen that background pic on someone else's FB too for a case. He's a rapper. Dang I wish I could remember!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Yes, and I know I have seen that background pic on someone else's FB too for a case. He's a rapper. Dang I wish I could remember!!!
    I can't access facebook (as I'm at work), but is it Tyler the creator? He seems to surface in a few cases of missing girls around this age. I believe Hannah Truelove had posted about him on her facebook or twitter account.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Public_Hysteria View Post
    I can't access facebook (as I'm at work), but is it Tyler the creator? He seems to surface in a few cases of missing girls around this age. I believe Hannah Truelove had posted about him on her facebook or twitter account.
    I believe he was referred to on one of Sierra Lamar's social media sites, too...

JMO

with so little information...

I am just throwing this out,there...
    She says on FB that she is from Chicago, IL...

I wonder if she may have gone back there for work, friends, etc.?

JMO

I can't help,but wonder why it took 3 weeks to alert the media regarding Missing Kara?

Does her family still live in Chicago so that the communication was long distance?

JMO

Hate to say this but it looks like this girls pics are the type you used to find on Craigslist under AE section.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    Woman Missing Since Early October

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/W...#disqus_thread

Another article.
    Interesting comments below this article..

Beware... Some are rude...,but some have interesting thoughts...

JMO

yeah.. very interesting..lots of different paths to take..

I have a feeling her modeling is going to have something to do with her disappearance. Especially the kind of modeling it seems she was into. Far too many predators to take advantage of young girls like Kara, with big dreams and stars in their eyes. And if she had left looking for work, I fear for her safety even more.

I hope that she is found soon, but it doesn't sound promising.

I wonder if her modeling background and group of friends are the reason there isn't much media interest? It seems that cases like these fall by the wayside, too many people are quick to judge. I don't care what kind of lifestyle the girl had (most of which is probably speculation and improper judgement anyway), she is still missing, she still has a family who are missing her terribly, and she still deserves to be brought home.

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast