CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012, found deceased 2022 *arrest*

spamelope

Reaction score
Well, at least someone was concerned enough on Oct. 18th to have posted something on her Model Mayhem account!

Any idea what kind of work she was traveling to Denver for? Not much information available and she hasn't been seen for a little over 3 weeks? I hope she is okay.

Edited - I did find her on Modelmayhem so maybe it was modeling - which frightens me :( I really hope she is okay!

She's apparently taken an interest in modeling, but I don't know if that's what was taking her to Denver. She does have a facebook....I can link it, right? I'm never sure of what I can do or can't do here because I'm an airhead.
https://www.facebook.com/kara.nichols.94

Well, at least someone was concerned enough on Oct. 18th to have posted something on her Model Mayhem account!

:what: Model Mayhem??? Is that the same site that has been linked to other disappearances?

Please let this young lady be found alive SOON. Way too young to be gone...

:what: Model Mayhem??? Is that the same site that has been linked to other disappearances?

Please let this young lady be found alive SOON. Way too young to be gone...

Yes, and I know I have seen that background pic on someone else's FB too for a case. He's a rapper. Dang I wish I could remember!!!

Yes, and I know I have seen that background pic on someone else's FB too for a case. He's a rapper. Dang I wish I could remember!!!

I can't access facebook (as I'm at work), but is it Tyler the creator? He seems to surface in a few cases of missing girls around this age. I believe Hannah Truelove had posted about him on her facebook or twitter account.

I can't access facebook (as I'm at work), but is it Tyler the creator? He seems to surface in a few cases of missing girls around this age. I believe Hannah Truelove had posted about him on her facebook or twitter account.

I believe he was referred to on one of Sierra Lamar's social media sites, too...

JMO

with so little information...

I am just throwing this out,there...
She says on FB that she is from Chicago, IL...

I wonder if she may have gone back there for work, friends, etc.?

JMO

I can't help,but wonder why it took 3 weeks to alert the media regarding Missing Kara?

Does her family still live in Chicago so that the communication was long distance?

JMO

Hate to say this but it looks like this girls pics are the type you used to find on Craigslist under AE section.

yeah.. very interesting..lots of different paths to take..

I have a feeling her modeling is going to have something to do with her disappearance. Especially the kind of modeling it seems she was into. Far too many predators to take advantage of young girls like Kara, with big dreams and stars in their eyes. And if she had left looking for work, I fear for her safety even more.

I hope that she is found soon, but it doesn't sound promising.

I wonder if her modeling background and group of friends are the reason there isn't much media interest? It seems that cases like these fall by the wayside, too many people are quick to judge. I don't care what kind of lifestyle the girl had (most of which is probably speculation and improper judgement anyway), she is still missing, she still has a family who are missing her terribly, and she still deserves to be brought home.

:moo:

I have a feeling her modeling is going to have something to do with her disappearance. Especially the kind of modeling it seems she was into. Far too many predators to take advantage of young girls like Kara, with big dreams and stars in their eyes. And if she had left looking for work, I fear for her safety even more.

I wonder if her modeling background and group of friends are the reason there isn't much media interest? It seems that cases like these fall by the wayside, too many people are quick to judge. I don't care what kind of lifestyle the girl had (most of which is probably speculation and improper judgement anyway), she is still missing, she still has a family who are missing her terribly, and she still deserves to be brought home.

So well written, Public Hysteria!

:thumb:

Her MM account says, "Out in Chi town ATM, hope to be back soon." Wonder when that was added?

IDK. I could definitely see how "missing model" would appeal to the media.

If you look more into her modelling this isn't the traditional modelling stuff, so it's not surprising it's not getting much attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back