New Storm coming Tues-Thursday of Next week

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
We are looking at another noreaster. Hopefully it won't be as bad, but it does not look good. This one may bring snow this time around. It's not gonna be tropical but could pack a punch

Another messy — and wintry — storm may cause post-Election Day problems for an already weather-weary East Coast, forecasters say.

The fact that it's six days out means "there's room for optimism," Masters said, but he added: "From what I'm looking at, there's a concern."

Let's hope they're wrong. *sigh*

I'm glad I didn't put all my fall decorations out that I brought in last week.

While on the East Coast I wasn't affected too much by Sandy but for the sake of all those that are suffering from her now, I hope this next storm (as my mom would say) peters out.

Bumping up...Here it comes. Prayers that it fizzles out!

I woke up to 32 degrees this morning. Rain, snow, high winds predicted for today and tomorrow. I just feel so badly for people who still don't have power/ heat, and the many who stand to lose it in this storm.

Bite in the air this morning, def feels like snow. We are forecast 4-6 inches, possibly some freezing rain to top it off at the end. So not too bad, but if it ices it'll get messy and possibly down some wires/limbs.

And it's already snowing here in CT, mid-state....

Thank you for the heads up, I'm not too far north of you. It's gotten steadily windier and darker all morning.

Blessings to all, be safe!
It was very windy here (PA) last night but nothing else.

Our school district is closing schools at 12:10 due to the upcoming storm. So far we have nothing but it does look and feel like snow.

cold rainy sleet/snow here in south jersey

Started snowing about 20 mins ago here in central mass. Windy too.

I've got my Yankee candle White Christmas candles burning, turned up the heat a little bit, and doing some baking for my two younger boys' birthday party this weekend. Feels snugly and cozy now. Hope everyone comes through safe and warm! :)

ok, it is now snowing here. It looks like the heavy wet kind. It also looks like I'll be sleeping in the basement for fear of big trees with leaves coming down.......sheeeesh.

Good thoughts and blessings to all my friends.

Be safe and let me know if I can help.

xox
Goz

Thinking of all our WS friends who have just come through Sandy and now this. Some of our WS friends are still missing from WS since Sandy hit and now this.

Stay safe and am hoping that those who have not had power/heat turned back on since Sandy hit find a warm/dry spot for the next few days.

eleph

The area where our business is just got power back this afternoon! :great: while I'm glad our shop can get back up and running I'm even happier for the people living there.
It is just starting to snow a little here. Hopefully we don't lose the power again. No wind so far.

its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.................

Blessings to all, be safe!
It was very windy here (PA) last night but nothing else.

Do you get nor'easters in Pittsburgh, flower? (I was born and raised in Florida. Hurricanes I understand; nor'easters not so much.)

I know you get plenty of snow. I've visited Fox Chapel enough to know that much.

Lots of car accidents in the Philly news area (because of the weather) IMO

SLOW DOWN !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTaylor