CANADA Canada - Cochrane, AB, WhtMale 2228UMAB, 20-60, off Hwy 22, Oct'12

Not much to go on, eh? Wish they would release more information and a sketch. Geeez

I remember following Owen Rooney's disappearance. Such a tragic story, if only he had better care from the hospital at the time, maybe things would have been different.

Cochrane RCMP seek help to identify human remains

si-cochrane2-460.jpg
si-cochrane3-460.jpg

hi-cochrane-remains-852-8col.jpg

Calgary's medical examiner believes the remains belong to a white man between the ages of 20 and 60 and the individual had a broken nose that had healed before he died.

Tests show the body had been decomposing for less than a year before it was found.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2013/08/29/calgary-cochrane-remains-identify.html

Since I saw the reconstruction on the news I thought of a guy I had known in Kelowna, BC Canada. I have him on my FB however I have not heard from him since 2010. He does have a bad drug and alcohol problem and goes from city to city as he has no permanent address at least he didn't when I knew him. The photo I have isn't very good and is of him when he had been clean for about 6 months. He would not be reported missing from BC as he has no family there his family is in TO. I was just wondering what you guys think .... the teeth made me wonder as this often happens when ppl use crack/meth

Attachments

• 205566_6472206153_7638_n.jpg
    205566_6472206153_7638_n.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 62
I know it's a fair way from where he was last seen but what about Owen Rooney?

http://www.find-owen.com/

He is said to have suffered a head injury and was disoriented.

Owen's mother is aware of this discovery and has seen the model. She does not believe it is Owen. It's posted on a support page for Owen on fb. HTH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back