1311 users online (275 members and 1036 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Exclamation Daylight Saving Time Ends This Weekend

Remember to "fall back" one hour at 2am tomorrow morning, as Daylight Saving Time will end. Set your clocks back one hour at that time, or before you go to bed, tonight.

This is also a good time to change the batteries in your smoke alarms and CO2 detectors.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Blech. I hate daylight savings. I've never understood how people can just decide to change time.

Although an extra hour isn't a horrible thing on the weekend. I do hate less daylight though.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Thank you DK for the reminder, but BOO I hate this whole time change thing ! They should just split it down the middle and leave it alone ...haha
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

YAY!!!

For me, this means fall is here, and I love fall. And winter. And spring. Summer gets too hot around here, though.

Thanks for the reminder, DK...most of my clocks are automatic (meaning in electronic gadgets), but I will change out the smoke alarm batteries and do my other bi-annual chores.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.