GUILTY CA - Karly McKenna Elliott, 30, Jurupa Valley, 23 October 2012

Knox

Reaction score
Police seek leads in case of missing Jurupa Valley woman

Law enforcement officials are asking the public’s help in finding a missing Jurupa Valley woman, it was reported today.

Karly McKenna Eliott

According to a Riverside County Sheriff’s Department report, the family of Karly McKenna Eliott, 30, reported that they have not seen or heard from Eliott in nearly a week.

Deputies were called to a home at 3:07 p.m. on Oct. 26 in the 6300 block of Frank Avenue, Jurupa Valley where the family filed a missing persons report stating that Eliott had not been seen in three to four days.

http://www.swrnn.com/2012/10/30/police-seek-leads-in-case-of-missing-jurupa-valley-woman/

Karly is described as a white female adult, 5'-9" tall, 150 pounds, blonde hair, and green eyes. The search for Karly is continuing and anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact Detective R. Pluimer, at the Jurupa Valley Station, at 951-955-2600.

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/jvs12-1026.asp

2hn9m2u.jpg

Mods, Karly's last name is misspelled in the SO Report and news stories. Can you change to "Elliot" in the thread title please?

It sounds like it's not sure when and by whom she was last seen?

ETA: the article says police went to her appartment on 26 and she hadn't been seen for 3-4 days. But missing poster says 25th.

Please copy and post to your wall!

Karly Elliott, dob: Aug 7, 1982 has not been seen or heard from since Friday, October 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm. She lived in and was last seen in Corona CA. She was supposed to meet a friend and never showed.

Her phone has been turned off, her car found, but no sign of Karly. There is a man in custody, but he is claiming he has never met Karly (which is not true), he is not a "good guy". If you have any info, PLEASE contact Detective Palveko at 951-955-2665 or message/call/text 951- *advertiser censored*-xxxx

— with Karly Elliott.
Not much in the news, but lots of info on a family members facebook page. If you go to Karly's page and search her friends list, you find the relative.

It sounds like it's not sure when and by whom she was last seen?

ETA: the article says police went to her appartment on 26 and she hadn't been seen for 3-4 days. But missing poster says 25th.

Yes, the last seen/missing date is different. But then again, LE doesn't even know how to correctly spell her last name in the police report.

Also, family is saying Karly lives in and was last seen in Corona, not Jurupa Valley.

The fb entry also gives a different contact name and phone no. Has the case been transferred to a different PD?

Not much in the news, but lots of info on a family members facebook page. If you go to Karly's page and search her friends list, you find the relative.

Where are you getting that someone is in custody? I'm not reading that in any article?

Where are you getting that someone is in custody? I'm not reading that in any article?

Did you read post #7? Search Karly's friends list for Elliot. I am not going to link a private page, even though she has made it public and is asking for people to spread the word.

On the Seeking the Lost page, one of Karly's relatives said her car was found with the plates removed and the key in the ignition. They also feel she is being held against her will.
https://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news

Wish we had more information. No mention of where she worked, boyfriend, etc. It's like having a few pieces of a puzzle but the majority are missing. Who is she? Maybe a relative will come here and speak about her. There is so little out there, there is nothing to discuss here at WS
icon9.gif

Still nothing in the news regarding Karly.

But I found her ex-boyfriends facebook page, he speaks about Karly coming to see him the night before she disappeared. "She told him this might happen, but promised not to go near that dude again, but he came and took her".

So frustrating not to be able to post any of this for discussion, facebook rulz and all
icon9.gif

196157_438590262864531_1571817345_n.jpg

Another picture of Karly.

Still nothing in the news regarding Karly.

But I found her ex-boyfriends facebook page, he speaks about Karly coming to see him the night before she disappeared. "She told him this might happen, but promised not to go near that dude again, but he came and took her".

So frustrating not to be able to post any of this for discussion, facebook rulz and all
icon9.gif

196157_438590262864531_1571817345_n.jpg

Another picture of Karly.

She certainly is a beautiful girl. " but he came and took her" that sounds scary right there. Obviously we can't get into details about this because of rules and what not. I sure hope LE is looking at what we are. I am sure they are. I have a bad feeling for poor Karly. I hope she is found safe and quickly. I am getting so sick of our woman and children going missing! It makes me so angry that people think life is so disposable! When did this happen??? Karly, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be found safe! :please:

Karly McKenna Elliott was last seen in the company of 32-year-old Jurupa Valley resident Alejandro Lopez before her disappearance, according to a Riverside County Sheriff’s Department report.

“During the investigation, it was determined that a struggle had ensued inside of the residence where the missing person was last seen. The Central Homicide Unit was contacted and assumed the investigation,” the report said.

http://www.swrnn.com/2012/11/20/jurupa-valley-womans-disappearance-called-suspicious/

Finally!!! Details released in MSM I can actually quote and that are discussable!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back