Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CA - Karly McKenna Elliott, 30, Jurupa Valley, Oct 2012 *Arrest*

CA - Karly McKenna Elliott, 30, Jurupa Valley, Oct 2012 *Arrest*

Police seek leads in case of missing Jurupa Valley woman

Law enforcement officials are asking the public’s help in finding a missing Jurupa Valley woman, it was reported today.

Karly McKenna Eliott

According to a Riverside County Sheriff’s Department report, the family of Karly McKenna Eliott, 30, reported that they have not seen or heard from Eliott in nearly a week.

Deputies were called to a home at 3:07 p.m. on Oct. 26 in the 6300 block of Frank Avenue, Jurupa Valley where the family filed a missing persons report stating that Eliott had not been seen in three to four days.

http://www.swrnn.com/2012/10/30/poli...-valley-woman/
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Karly is described as a white female adult, 5'-9" tall, 150 pounds, blonde hair, and green eyes. The search for Karly is continuing and anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact Detective R. Pluimer, at the Jurupa Valley Station, at 951-955-2600.

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/jvs12-1026.asp

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Mods, Karly's last name is misspelled in the SO Report and news stories. Can you change to "Elliot" in the thread title please?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

It sounds like it's not sure when and by whom she was last seen?

ETA: the article says police went to her appartment on 26 and she hadn't been seen for 3-4 days. But missing poster says 25th.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Please copy and post to your wall!

Karly Elliott, dob: Aug 7, 1982 has not been seen or heard from since Friday, October 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm. She lived in and was last seen in Corona CA. She was supposed to meet a friend and never showed.

Her phone has been turned off, her car found, but no sign of Karly. There is a man in custody, but he is claiming he has never met Karly (which is not true), he is not a "good guy". If you have any info, PLEASE contact Detective Palveko at 951-955-2665 or message/call/text 951- xxx-xxxx

— with Karly Elliott.
    Not much in the news, but lots of info on a family members facebook page. If you go to Karly's page and search her friends list, you find the relative.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    It sounds like it's not sure when and by whom she was last seen?

ETA: the article says police went to her appartment on 26 and she hadn't been seen for 3-4 days. But missing poster says 25th.
    Yes, the last seen/missing date is different. But then again, LE doesn't even know how to correctly spell her last name in the police report.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Also, family is saying Karly lives in and was last seen in Corona, not Jurupa Valley.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

The fb entry also gives a different contact name and phone no. Has the case been transferred to a different PD?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Not much in the news, but lots of info on a family members facebook page. If you go to Karly's page and search her friends list, you find the relative.

Where are you getting that someone is in custody? I'm not reading that in any article?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Where are you getting that someone is in custody? I'm not reading that in any article?
    Did you read post #7? Search Karly's friends list for Elliot. I am not going to link a private page, even though she has made it public and is asking for people to spread the word.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Riverside County sheriff’s investigators have confirmed that the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a 30-year-old woman who has been missing for about two weeks are suspicious.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...or-2-weeks.ece

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

On the Seeking the Lost page, one of Karly's relatives said her car was found with the plates removed and the key in the ignition. They also feel she is being held against her will.
    https://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news

Wish we had more information. No mention of where she worked, boyfriend, etc. It's like having a few pieces of a puzzle but the majority are missing. Who is she? Maybe a relative will come here and speak about her. There is so little out there, there is nothing to discuss here at WS

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Still nothing in the news regarding Karly.

But I found her ex-boyfriends facebook page, he speaks about Karly coming to see him the night before she disappeared. "She told him this might happen, but promised not to go near that dude again, but he came and took her".

So frustrating not to be able to post any of this for discussion, facebook rulz and all

Another picture of Karly.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Still nothing in the news regarding Karly.

But I found her ex-boyfriends facebook page, he speaks about Karly coming to see him the night before she disappeared. "She told him this might happen, but promised not to go near that dude again, but he came and took her".

So frustrating not to be able to post any of this for discussion, facebook rulz and all

Another picture of Karly.
    She certainly is a beautiful girl. " but he came and took her" that sounds scary right there. Obviously we can't get into details about this because of rules and what not. I sure hope LE is looking at what we are. I am sure they are. I have a bad feeling for poor Karly. I hope she is found safe and quickly. I am getting so sick of our woman and children going missing! It makes me so angry that people think life is so disposable! When did this happen??? Karly, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be found safe!
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StormyNights For This Useful Post:

Karly McKenna Elliott was last seen in the company of 32-year-old Jurupa Valley resident Alejandro Lopez before her disappearance, according to a Riverside County Sheriff’s Department report.

“During the investigation, it was determined that a struggle had ensued inside of the residence where the missing person was last seen. The Central Homicide Unit was contacted and assumed the investigation,” the report said.

http://www.swrnn.com/2012/11/20/juru...ed-suspicious/
    Finally!!! Details released in MSM I can actually quote and that are discussable!!!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Still not clear if the home at 6300 block of Frank Avenue, is Karly's home or that of the guy she was last seen with.

http://goo.gl/maps/fAvyV

The ex-boyfriend who was talking about Karly on his facebook page, can be found on her friends list (initials-LK).
    https://www.facebook.com/karly.ellio...friends?ref=ts

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

JURUPA VALLEY: Man sought in missing-woman case

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...woman-case.ece

Same info as above.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

eek, this sounds really scary.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Elliott, 30, was last seen by her family about 11 p.m. Oct. 23 alone in her red PT Cruiser. They last spoke to her at 7 p.m. that day.

Elliott’s phone was turned off Oct. 25, her family said. They called police Oct. 26, and said her car was found Oct. 28 near Goose Creek Golf Club in Mira Loma.

Sheriff’s deputies have declined to confirm whether the car was found.
    A search for Elliott in the days after her disappearance included the use of police canines, mounted posse and patrol officers across the Jurupa Valley and nearby areas, while relatives passed out fliers and questioned people in north Norco, Mira Loma and Jurupa Valley.

Elliott’s family is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts or the arrest of those responsible for her disappearance.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...woman-case.ece
    Thank you mikkismom, from your link. The above is the most detailed info released to date in Karly's case.

What makes me sad, is that she has been missing for over a month now, and very little interest has been shown. She has 392 friends on Facebook and I have only found one or two who have even mentioned her being missing.

The disparity in cases which receive attention, has always bothered me.

Holding out good thoughts for Karly's safe return, but with the few known facts, it does not look promising

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Added the location her car was found. Less than a mile from the home on Frank Avenue.

http://goo.gl/maps/9ZLtI

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Per the comments; wish I knew where all this discussion was taking place, also that some of those who know Karly, would join WS and talk about her HERE!

http://letsfindthem.wordpress.com/20...in-california/

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Karly.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast