760 users online (100 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Have you guys seen this 1975 class photo?

I just did a random search and found the class photo for 1975. I'm on my iPhone so it's kind of hard to look at everything. But if we closely look at all the girls in the picture maybe well find Princess Blue.

Sorry if you already had this info. I did search around the site and dud not fund it.

Here's the link... http://www.lee75.org/class_gallery.c...96&community=y

Quote Originally Posted by WantingToHelp View Post
    I just did a random search and found the class photo for 1975. I'm on my iPhone so it's kind of hard to look at everything. But if we closely look at all the girls in the picture maybe well find Princess Blue.

Sorry if you already had this info. I did search around the site and dud not fund it.

Here's the link... http://www.lee75.org/class_gallery.c...96&community=y
    I went through the group photo in WantingToHelp's link and found a few girls with a similar facial shape.

But this girl especially looks like Princess Blue. Now if we can only find out who she is, and whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

This girl is pretty close too, though she might have a slight bit too much chin.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 11-16-2012 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    I went through the group photo in WantingToHelp's link and found a few girls with a similar facial shape.

But this girl especially looks like Princess Blue. Now if we can only find out who she is, and whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

This girl is pretty close too, though she might have a slight bit too much chin.
    The first potential match you chose gives me chills, they are so similar!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabearzle View Post
    The first potential match you chose gives me chills, they are so similar!
    ... and BTW, compared to the other girls standing in the same row, she is very short. She is on page 1 of 5 near the upper-right corner of the photo.

Princess Blue is said to be very short (4'11" - 5'3")

<snip>
    I kicked off an e-mail to the RELHS 75 website admin to ask him if he recognizes this girl, and if so, if he knows whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

That photo is so close it's scary

I kicked off an e-mail to the RELHS 75 website admin to ask him if he recognizes this girl, and if so, if he knows whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.
    Have you heard anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WantingToHelp View Post
    Have you heard anything yet?
    No, he never responded.

I don't have very good luck getting responses on these types of cold-call e-mails.

No, he never responded.

I don't have very good luck getting responses on these types of cold-call e-mails.
    I emailed him as well. Hopefully with an additional inquiry, he can take a moment to look at her NamUS page.

There are more contact emails here http://houstonleealumni.org/lee/About_Us.html , including another one for the same person (look under Board of Directors). Might be worth a shot,

Here is the FB page for the site administrator JS: https://www.facebook.com/john.stavinoha.7

Perhaps he would respond via FB

The 1973 Year Book is on Classmates, it may be worth looking for the same face there...

Quote Originally Posted by alllads View Post
    The 1973 Year Book is on Classmates, it may be worth looking for the same face there...
    I already did. There are a few who are possible, but I'm not sure.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.

It should be very straight forward to find her.

Either she or her classmates will still be living in that town. Their families will be there too.

One of these people will remember her, ID her, and possibly have news of how many kids she's had by now, or if indeed she has disappeared.

My career was in investigations and you wouldn't believe how helpful people can be.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

I already did. There are a few who are possible, but I'm not sure.
    Oops, sorry! I was just on Classmates looking for pictures with an unrelated case and it suddenly came to mind.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast