Man arrested after being caught using mubobobo at bus terminus

~n/t~

Reaction score
POLICE in Zvishavane say they are holding a man after he was allegedly caught using mubobobo on a woman at a busy bus terminus on Tuesday.

Clifford Mavete (27), is accused of using black magic through which it is claimed a man can have sex with a woman without physical contact.

Superintendent Robert Mugazambi, the deputy officer commanding Zvishavane and Mberengwa districts, said Mavete was likely to be charged with public indecency.

The Chronicle reports that Mavete was seen "sweating and exhibiting an expression synonymous with that of a person engaging in sex while his eyes were glued at the woman who was standing in front of him."

The newspaper reports that some rank marshals at the Mandava Long Distance Bus Terminus became suspicious "after noticing the man's movements" and confronted him.

A witness told the Chronicle: "That's when the victim, a middle-aged woman, came out of her trance-like state and told the people who had gathered that she was having some unusual funny feelings in her private parts."

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news...ng+caught+using+mubobobo+at+bus+terminus.html

I learned a new word. Mubobobo.

I learned a new word too! Man, what a story. No contact sex, arrest for indecency...yup, what a way to start a Monday morning! LOL.

I wonder if that'd fly here where I live.

911: What's your emergency?
Caller: This dude, he's doing mubobobo on me.
911: What?
Caller: mubobobo! Where you have sex without contact!
Caller: mubobobo! Aughhh, I've got funny feelings in my private parts!
911: Hold the line...
(911 calls for the psychiatric evaluation team)
Caller: Hurry! I didn't say yes, and now I feel funny in my private parts!!!
911: What???

ROFL...

Best-
Herding Cats

Or ...hey baby how about you and I mubobobo
288eeb41a372aa0fc2ff762a3a4fd5cb.gif

Sounds like mutual mubobobo to me -- they were both in a trance???!!!

I learned a new word too! Man, what a story. No contact sex, arrest for indecency...yup, what a way to start a Monday morning! LOL.

I wonder if that'd fly here where I live.

911: What's your emergency?
Caller: This dude, he's doing mubobobo on me.
Caller: mubobobo! Where you have sex without contact!
Caller: mubobobo! Aughhh, I've got funny feelings in my private parts!
911: Hold the line...
(911 calls for the psychiatric evaluation team)
Caller: Hurry! I didn't say yes, and now I feel funny in my private parts!!!
911: What???

ROFL...

Best-
Herding Cats

Judge: How do you plead?
Mavete: Not guilty your honor.
Judge: Were you practicing mubobobo?
Mavete: Oh yes I was, but not with her. I was casting to the woman behind her and my mubobobo slipped.

Wait till Gloria Alred hears about this.

Reminds me of that Japanese cartoon my oldest Son watched back in the early 2000's. Bo-bobobo

i wonder what kind of penalty this mubobobo carries?? do they have a registered mubobobo offender list????

black magic ...hmm... they must have a big problem over there, lol

eta: couldnt a person just wear sunglasses to avoid this type of attack?

Need to do some research, see if this a learned skill. If so, Ima teach DH some mubobobo. No more getting woke in the wee hours with unexpected requests!

i wonder what kind of penalty this mubobobo carries?? do they have a registered mubobobo offender list????

black magic ...hmm... they must have a big problem over there, lol

eta: couldnt a person just wear sunglasses to avoid this type of attack?

Or...or...or....those mirrored glasses and then it just zaps the original "zapper"...unless everyone had them...then it would ricochet...kind of like a m'orgy.

Or...or...or....those mirrored glasses and then it just zap the original "zapper"...unless everyone had them...then it would ricochet...kindo of like a m'orgy.

oh my...i bet mobobobo with ones self would be considered obscene too! :floorlaugh: especially in public

oh my...i bet mobobobo with ones self would be considered obscene too! :floorlaugh: especially in public

Too funny, I am cryng right now. Can't even imagine what self mubobob would look like.

Cackling and crying.

Judge: How do you plead?
Mavete: Not guilty your honor.
Judge: Were you practicing mubobobo?
Mavete: Oh yes I was, but not with her. I was casting to the woman behind her and my mubobobo slipped.

Wait till Gloria Alred hears about this.

:lol:

I'm all for Mubobobo. No STDs, no unexpected pregnancy, no need to undress. It's sort of like insta-sex or port-a-sex. You can have it anywhere and no one need know . . . unless you are seen "sweating and exhibiting an expression synonymous with that of a person engaging in sex", but in that case, all you need is a better "poke her face"!

Or...or...or....those mirrored glasses and then it just zaps the original "zapper"...unless everyone had them...then it would ricochet...kind of like a m'orgy.

2 new words. mubobobo and mirrorgy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back