1318 users online (231 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Idon'tneedthesame View Post
    and I am a super model.

And I am The Stig.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I so hope they find her and enough evidence in that blue barrel to nail Drew....again.

I wonder if that ... man is still as cock-sure as he was before the verdict.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Darn!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I think we would know if anything had been found, as coroner/ME vans would have been on the scene and media would get wind of it. I guess if the search is now over, they did not have any luck. Damn.
    Just my opinion, of course.

$100,000 reward to find stacy peterson

I live in Cincinnati, OH where Jeff Ruby lives. Ruby's the advocate to find Stacy's body and information about her disappearance.

I've met Ruby a few times and he wants Drew Peterson convicted again big time. Ruby pulls no punches on his hatred, disgust of Peterson and considers him a vile animal.

Here's the link if any of you posters can supply an information to Stacy's disappearance.

Said Ruby, " Peterson stared me down at the trail.......If looks could kill I'd be his 3rd victim"...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...-peterson.html

Quote Originally Posted by fifteen89 View Post
    Just posted this in the Kathleen forums.

IS just had Greenberg on via phone talking about the search and when they suggested people were coming forward now that DP was in jail, first Greenberg said Drew's been in jail awaiting trial for years (yeah, but that's not permanently in jail and people are smart enough to know that even without having the benefit of your legal expertise).

Then he said "There's no suggestion that he threatened anyone in any way, shape or form...." Seriously? Did he attend the same trial I watched?
    HHHHMMMM a bunch of dead wives and he never threatned anyone?????
    sure !!!
    With that mentality they will not be finding much of anything.
    I hope he is in for life.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

I was just thinking of Stacy and her family today.

I hope one day soon she is brought home.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/...ead-after-all/
    Meantime, Bosco said Cales has been out with volunteers, searching parts of Will County with cadaver dogs. Cales has regularly conducted such searches, but has turned up no evidence of what happened to her sister.10-28-14

Thinking about her and Lisa Stebic today.

From your quoted link CCM. My quote isn't working.

CHICAGO (CBS) – Seven years ago Tuesday, Stacy Peterson disappeared from her home in Will County, never to be seen again, and her family said they are now reconsidering a decision to file papers to declare her legally dead.
    “No, I don’t think it’s something that we’re considering at this point,” said Pamela Bosco, spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson’s family.
    That’s a reversal from this summer, when Peterson’s sister, Cassandra Cales, told the Southtown Star the family would seek to have Peterson declared legally dead to emphasize the family’s belief Peterson did not run off, as her husband Drew Peterson has claimed.
    Bosco said the family is concerned if Stacy Peterson were declared legally dead, Drew Peterson might be allowed to collect on her life insurance policy.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Drew Peterson charged with plot to kill prosecutor in his case.
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...877223ab1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3