New search for Stacy - Nov. 2012

Mamabear1963

Reaction score
State Cops & FBI Searching For Stacy Peterson in Hammel Woods

A state police source confirmed that the operation—which included at least one helicopter and police dogs—was part of the search effort

snip

agents were in Hammel Woods "working with ISP as part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

snip

The state police source said the operation was not prompted by a recent tip or breakthrough in the investigation, but was merely one of a number of periodic searches.

BBM(I wonder about that statement given the cutbacks and lack of funds)

Peterson's stepbrother, Thomas Morphey, has said Peterson enlisted him in an effort to frame former Shorewood resident Scott Rossetto for Stacy's murder.

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/artic...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl7|sec1_lnk3&pLid=230364

Oh, I hope she is found!!!! The poor family!!!

Sounds like they are digging, out on boats & scouring the area methodically. I've read it's training also...I hope Stacy is found and another trial happens. Call it gloating, but this guy deserves it.

Stacy's family deserve much more dealing with her loss. My prayers to her family, especially the children.

moo

Just posted this in the Kathleen forums.

IS just had Greenberg on via phone talking about the search and when they suggested people were coming forward now that DP was in jail, first Greenberg said Drew's been in jail awaiting trial for years (yeah, but that's not permanently in jail and people are smart enough to know that even without having the benefit of your legal expertise).

Then he said "There's no suggestion that he threatened anyone in any way, shape or form...."

Seriously? Did he attend the same trial I watched?

I have a feeling she'll be found. :please:

Sounds like they are digging, out on boats & scouring the area methodically. I've read it's training also...I hope Stacy is found and another trial happens. Call it gloating, but this guy deserves it.

Stacy's family deserve much more dealing with her loss. My prayers to her family, especially the children.

moo

I hadn't seen any info on the new search until today. If I run into my ISP neighbor, I'll ask him if there is any info he can share and make public. He was one of the arresting officers when Drew was first arrested way back. Though, if he says no, I won't push it.....

It would really be interesting to know who is sharing what now that they know there is really no chance DP will be out of prison for years and years... and years and years. (Nice to say that about something in Chi town other than the Cubs, that is the years and years part, lol.)

His lawyer is on NG now and saying no info came from Drew because Drew is completely innocent etc...blah, blah, blah...also saying no evidence he killed Kathleen.

I so hope they find her and enough evidence in that blue barrel to nail Drew....again.

FBI, dogs, lots of LE man power.
Told Park it was a practise.
Helicopters in sky

I saw a glimpse of Nancy Grace about a blue barrel found- is this true? My husband is dominating with Duck Dynasty, and I'm not going to make him endure NG.

Shes pretty much the reason he cancelled cable a few years ago, so I'm on thin ice.

I saw a glimpse of Nancy Grace about a blue barrel found- is this true? My husband is dominating with Duck Dynasty, and I'm not going to make him endure NG.

Shes pretty much the reason he cancelled cable a few years ago, so I'm on thin ice.

I watched NG but I didn't hear that.

The photo Nancy Grace was showing was an old photo of a blue barrel found half submerged, by a couple out walking. However, the photo of the blue barrel is suppose to look like one that Drew Peterson's step brother states that he helped Drew remove from the bedroom at the time that Stacey "disappeared". The stepbrother feels that Stacey was inside of that barrel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back