1421 users online (272 members and 1149 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    FBI, dogs, lots of LE man power.
    Told Park it was a practise.
    Helicopters in sky
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I saw a glimpse of Nancy Grace about a blue barrel found- is this true? My husband is dominating with Duck Dynasty, and I'm not going to make him endure NG.

Shes pretty much the reason he cancelled cable a few years ago, so I'm on thin ice.
    Barely made it through 10th grade chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by RoseTree View Post
    I saw a glimpse of Nancy Grace about a blue barrel found- is this true? My husband is dominating with Duck Dynasty, and I'm not going to make him endure NG.

Shes pretty much the reason he cancelled cable a few years ago, so I'm on thin ice.
    I watched NG but I didn't hear that.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/0...stacy-peterson

just got an insession twitter also saying they are still there.
    last area her cell phone pinged!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

The photo Nancy Grace was showing was an old photo of a blue barrel found half submerged, by a couple out walking. However, the photo of the blue barrel is suppose to look like one that Drew Peterson's step brother states that he helped Drew remove from the bedroom at the time that Stacey "disappeared". The stepbrother feels that Stacey was inside of that barrel.

the blue barrel may have been to transport Stacy.
    IMO, DP would be lazy, probably just dumped her
    remains out of blue barrel and covered her up.
    To dig and bury the blue barrel would take time and work.
    JMOO
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Justice for Hailey!!!!

do you think LE watches DP for reactions when they are searching certain woods???
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

I woke up at 1:44am this morning to the sound of Nancy Grace in my ear. I thought 'what in the world is she talking about? Stacey Peterson??'. I have been embroiled in the Election and the weather reports so have not been up on the weeks news otherwise.
    I really never thought Stacy would be found in my lifetime. I thought it was going to be like Kyron and Susan Powell, Natalee and so many others we might never know the answers to. To think they may be onto something and Stacy might actually be found is amazing news. Her family and friends need closure on this. And Drew needs to face more courtroom drama as he is charged with her murder once they find her body.
    So I hope they dig up every square inch of that place.

I have always thought that eventually Brodsky knew all of Drew's secrets including where Stacy was. My first thought in the middle of the night last night was that fired Brodsky told someone who told someone who told someone where her body was. Just like that creepy snake of a lawyer to do it too, IMO.

So, we will see what this turns out...

abbie

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    do you think LE watches DP for reactions when they are searching certain woods???

Drew is not a good actor- but I think he's hard to read, as he is all over the place in his behaviors and statements. I think he acts the same when they are close and when they are far from the place where Stacy really is. He's a master of disguises and his smartazz attitude almost 100% of the time is a mask for enormous guilt, IMO.

abbie

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieNormal View Post
    Drew is not a good actor- but I think he's hard to read, as he is all over the place in his behaviors and statements. I think he acts the same when they are close and when they are far from the place where Stacy really is. He's a master of disguises and his smartazz attitude almost 100% of the time is a mask for enormous guilt, IMO.

abbie
    Mask for enormous guilt? Are you kidding? That man is a psychopath and psychopaths are incapable of empathy or feelings of guilt, remorse etc.... The only regret Drew has .....is getting caught. Imo

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Do you guys think that we would know something if they had found something? Would the media report tents or a medical examiner- probably, right?
    Barely made it through 10th grade chemistry

any locals, what do you see or hear?
    do we have a scanner for this area?
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Do you guys think that we would know something if they had found something? Would the media report tents or a medical examiner- probably, right?

No, I don't think we'd know anything. I think they'd keep it under wraps until postive id was made.

On another note, does anyone think Drew would have offered a tip if it meant negotiating a lesser sentence in Kathleen's murder? It wouldn't be Stacy's family who had to agree to a lesser sentence. I think it would be the Savio family who would have to agree to a lesser sentence in exchange for info on Stacys' remains. I think they might agree to that, in order to bring Stacy home.

Of course it's speculation, but I can't help but wonder.....
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Mask for enormous guilt? Are you kidding? That man is a psychopath and psychopaths are incapable of empathy or feelings of guilt, remorse etc.... The only regret Drew has .....is getting caught. Imo

I didn't mean he FELT guilty, I meant that his snide expression is hiding his guilt. Not that he feels it. I am sure he still feels killing Stacy was his right as her husband. All women are disposable to him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast