AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

rolltidemom

Team Brittney
Reaction score
On October 27, 2012 Lisa Altimari-Wallace engaged in an argument with her husband and packed a small bag and left on foot in Eufaula, Alabama. She has made NO CONTACT with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. She left behind her 22 month old daughter. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.

Bare with me guys, I am still getting information to add here.

Is local media covering this case?
If so, are there any links?

I can't find any local media...or even if there was a missing persons report filed?? Anyone else know if the husband reported her missing to the police? Sounds like he just said they got in a fight and she packed and left.....sigh.....so crazy.....she is a mom that loves her child....woman don't just pack and leave a baby behind...

Is local media covering this case?
If so, are there any links?

From my understanding, there are no news outlets following this case yet. Her Mom lives in South Alabama and does not have a contact person in Eufaula yet that can help set anything up. She is working on a contact person now and hopefully the news media will pick this up soon. I do know there have been several emails and phone calls sent.

On this site there is a comment from her mother that says only her husband says she packed things and left...they don't seem to believe him......says she would never leave her child.....

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-870170

From what I hear, she would never leave that baby. That baby was her whole world. The husband also said she packed 4 pair of shoes and dresses. Really, what husband would know how many pairs of shoes his wife packed?

I can't find any local media...or even if there was a missing persons report filed?? Anyone else know if the husband reported her missing to the police? Sounds like he just said they got in a fight and she packed and left.....sigh.....so crazy.....she is a mom that loves her child....woman don't just pack and leave a baby behind...

Her Mom did file a missing persons report <modsnip> I agree, women just don't pack and leave a child!

What about any of her family, friends or co-workers...did they see her prior to the time her husband said she left?

I think it would be fairly easy to verify the hubby's whereabouts.

Beautiful little baby....so sad that she doesn't have her mommy with her right now.

Someone needs to be looking around the area where his truck was stuck...or dirt roads if he has mud on his truck.

JTIOT&MOO

Well, gee....report LE to the SBI if they won't look into the husband's story. Maybe the mom could hire a private investigator...or do some sleuthing for herself. Surely someone cares about a mother who is gone.

You would think so! Good idea on the PI! She has repeatedly emailed and called and of course she gets no answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back