962 users online (190 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I no longer believe that...

DB or JI did anything deliberately to Baby Lisa. BL, as far as I believe, died either by drowning in the tub (because of DB being drunk), or being over medicated (by either of the parents), falling off the back deck, or baby shaking(unintentional - do to drinking)

The photos; the way DB dressed BL, the fact that she named her after her mother, all the love I've seen shown by DB; this wasn't deliberate (MOO).

I don't excuse either one of them, and I so hate what happened to this little baby. I hate the fact that they didn't own up; call 911, and not exploit LE, and other agencies, and our hearts!!!!

Sorry - but being drunk IS intentional and so is shaking a baby, no matter what your state of sobriety.

MOO and all that jazz.

4Jacy why do you think she is dead?

Ok Im thinking people think lisa is dead because of the cadaver dog hit, fair enough

The ONLY red flag for me is the MOM not wanting to soeak to LE on her own here, why wouldnt she?

I often wondered if the older children accidently hurt her trying to take care of her for the drunken adults.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

nevermind
    Last edited by Peazzzer; 11-11-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Moo JMO moogli
    Last edited by Peazzzer; 11-11-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: stupid answer
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Last night before I fell asleep I was thinking of Lisa and thinking about all of the lies, going through everything in my head. Then I had this thought....

What if DB was really drunk and passed out and couldn't remember when she last checked on Lisa 6:30 or 10:30? What if Jeremy did come home to the door unlocked, lights on and screen bent? What if he came home and Lisa was crying in her crib and DB was passed out and not responding? Maybe he tried to calm Lisa down but in his anger towards DB maybe he shook Lisa maybe lack of sleep and DBs irresponsibility pissed him off and he shook Lisa to death. Then disposed of her body before waking up DB.

Maybe he has convinced DB that it is basically her fault that Lisa is gone and has convinced her that she may have done something to Lisa while she was drunk? She is afraid she will go to prison, so she doesn't want to speak to LE.

I absolutely disagree that Lisa died from any kind of accident. I would believe that Lisa died of SIDS but being drunk DB didn't know how or why she died and they decided to dispose of her out of fear of COD.

The problem with that one is that the time the police were called from when the dad got home was only about 10 minutes or so if i recall. For cadaver scent to develop I believe it needs at least an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    The problem with that one is that the time the police were called from when the dad got home was only about 10 minutes or so if i recall. For cadaver scent to develop I believe it needs at least an hour?
    The scent released from a deceased body is immediate there is no delay period. As far as when Jeremy arrived home, we do not know what time he got home. IIRC he called police at 4:00am. If he arrived home at 3:30 that gives him plenty of time, it explains the phones pinging and being used right up to the time he called 911.

I'm not set on any one theory but JI knows exactly what happened, most likely DB does too. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    The scent released from a deceased body is immediate there is no delay period. As far as when Jeremy arrived home, we do not know what time he got home. IIRC he called police at 4:00am. If he arrived home at 3:30 that gives him plenty of time, it explains the phones pinging and being used right up to the time he called 911.

I'm not set on any one theory but JI knows exactly what happened, most likely DB does too. IMO
    Well I didnt know that, about the scent, that changes things then in the theory. In the facts thread it says JI finished work at 3.30. I dont know how far away he works and how long it would have taken to get home. It just seems a bit tight timewise for him to have got home, kill the baby dispose of her securely and get back to ring police at 4.00.

It does seem like some kind of foul play has gone on here. I do think the mother is possibly culpable more than the father, the father seems to be a controlled person with no backbone and that he is probably protecting her

Does anyone know if live scent tracker dogs were used to follow the babys scent from an article of clothing or blanket? IIRC even if someone is carried they continue to shed skin and sweat.
    Last edited by Clutchbag; 11-11-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Last night before I fell asleep I was thinking of Lisa and thinking about all of the lies, going through everything in my head. Then I had this thought....

What if DB was really drunk and passed out and couldn't remember when she last checked on Lisa 6:30 or 10:30? What if Jeremy did come home to the door unlocked, lights on and screen bent? What if he came home and Lisa was crying in her crib and DB was passed out and not responding? Maybe he tried to calm Lisa down but in his anger towards DB maybe he shook Lisa maybe lack of sleep and DBs irresponsibility pissed him off and he shook Lisa to death. Then disposed of her body before waking up DB.

Maybe he has convinced DB that it is basically her fault that Lisa is gone and has convinced her that she may have done something to Lisa while she was drunk? She is afraid she will go to prison, so she doesn't want to speak to LE.

I absolutely disagree that Lisa died from any kind of accident. I would believe that Lisa died of SIDS but being drunk DB didn't know how or why she died and they decided to dispose of her out of fear of COD.
    I have thought about that, but then why would the dogs have hit on the parents' floor (whether on articles of clothing,bedding,toys,whatever) ?

Quote Originally Posted by KsStormy View Post
    I have thought about that, but then why would the dogs have hit on the parents' floor (whether on articles of clothing,bedding,toys,whatever) ?
    Maybe when he came back to the house and undressed that is where he dropped his clothes. Makes sense.

Maybe when he came back to the house and undressed that is where he dropped his clothes. Makes sense.
    Possibly. I know I read that Grime's dogs can hit on a piece of paper that was touched by someone who touched a body, so....

The problem with the JI killed her when he got home theory is there is nothing at all to indicate that JI did not get out of work at 3:30am. That piece of information has been out there since day one and I find it very hard to believe that somehow, somewhere it hasn't been disproved or even suggested that was not the case. Either by LE comments, interviews, RR, etc.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast