898 users online (111 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Abuse of Girl Results in 90 day sentence.

This is just gross! Look at the kind of mother this poor
    girl has had to grow up with.

http://www.dailymail.com/news/News/2005020232/?pt=0

SPENCER -- A 13-year-old girl[Who was 12 at the time!]told police her mother knew she was having sex with a 42-year-old man but said her mother wouldn't report the relationship as long as the man kept paying her the money she used to buy marijuana.

The man's punishment will be 90 days in jail. If the mother does any jail time at all, she will be entitled to work release, according to a plea agreement worked out last week.

The original charges could have put the mother in jail for 5 to 25 years. The man could have been in jail for 3 to 15 years...(The article continues for
    several more pages.)

Gag ...
    I cannot believe they made deals with the mother and offender.
    Hopefully, that girl is out of that situation and getting the help she needs.

This is sick !!
    I am speachless !
    I sure hope to hell that mom DOES NOT get custody of the child once she is out of jail !!
    This poor girls is traumatized for life.

I don't understand why that man isn't being prosecuted on child molestation charges and why the mother isn't in jail for endangering the life of her child. There are truly some VERY sick people in this world.

Help stop this pedophile

Once it is considered "acceptable" behaviour or a "lifestyle" choice, we have lost our future....our children.

Please join the letter writing campaign to have this wretched site removed from the web.

In this article, Lindsay Ashford states "I am tired of being forced into the shadows by society," Ashford said recently in an e-mail interview. "I have committed no crime, therefore there is no good reason that I should have to hide myself. As long as pedophiles continue to hide, there is no chance of them ever being accepted."

As long as LE continues to "make deals" with these jerks, they will not be punished and they will keep committing pedophilia.

Prayers for our future, Lanie

WasBlind...

Ive been saying this for quite a while now. I think back to all the things that were NOT acceptable 20 years ago...then look at how we seem to accept them as a "lifestyle choice" or "a right to choice", and I cant help but wonder what we will accept in another 20 years. Its a scarey thought IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Timex
    WasBlind...

Ive been saying this for quite a while now. I think back to all the things that were NOT acceptable 20 years ago...then look at how we seem to accept them as a "lifestyle choice" or "a right to choice", and I cant help but wonder what we will accept in another 20 years. Its a scarey thought IMO.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These sickos are getting immediate "acceptance" online...............before the internet it wouldve taken them years if ever at all,to get validation of their illness which is scary because once they get validation it stops their inner turmoil about if they should act upon their "desires" or not and they convince themselves its ok to rape children.PEDOPHILA IS A CRIME AND ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!! I pray no one willever view it as "normal" or ok.

His site made me literally sick to my stomach and feeling like I need to take a shower to scrub the filth off me.I really wish scumbags like him could be locked up FOREVER and I wish sites like that were illegal (as long as there is no sexual photos they can write whatever they want-no matter how foul).

For what it's worth Im writing a complaint and I urge everyone else to do so too.Thank you Lanie for bringing this to our attention-God Bless you!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

What mother in their right mind is going to find out that their 13 year old daughter is having sex with a much older man and want money??? I would've cut his dick off!!!!

I think that the better term for would be "breeder" instead of a mother. My God! Who is going to help that little girl? I can't believe that they are going to let that woman keep custody of her. Actually, I can't believe the way that this case was resolved.

I like the term breeder, instead of parent.This is disgusting.

BF