Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez call it quits

Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) - A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez's "Boyfriend."
The source is not authorized to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Read more
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=154&sid=22908165&title=justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-call-it-quits
DD is psyched at this news! She is a big Selena Gomez fan, but can't stand Justin Bieber, and I have to agree, his lyrics are so immature- Oh Baby Baby O! Selena is a beautiful girl with her whole future ahead of her, she can do much better than him!
She's the one Disney star who hasn't gotten into trouble like Miley Cyrus and Linsey Lohan.

I don't care one way or the other. The two of them are so young, so the chances were better that this relationship is not going to last.

DD is psyched at this news! She is a big Selena Gomez fan, but can't stand Justin Bieber, and I have to agree, his lyrics are so immature- Oh Baby Baby O! Selena is a beautiful girl with her whole future ahead of her, she can do much better than him!
She's the one Disney star who hasn't gotten into trouble like Miley Cyrus and Linsey Lohan.

I agree as well, He seems to be having a hard time with this adulthood facing him. Selena is as cute as can be.

Not a fan of their music at all, but this is exactly why I have always liked both of them. Of course, who knows what they are like in real life. Child stars work so hard for their money and get used by so many people. I always kinda hoped they would tell everyone to eff off, go buy and live on island somewhere, and have ten kids. They were so dang cute together. But so young. No way it was going to last.

Who is Leif Garrett dating these days?

I don't care one way or the other. The two of them are so young, so the chances were better that this relationship is not going to last.

You are right.

But, I was pulling for them and do predict they will get back together.

I have been with my hubby since we were 14. Together 23 years, married 18 years.
So although the odds are against it, it does happen.

IMO she could do a lot worse.
He seems to be a great guy with good values and a loving heart to me.

No matter what people think of his music, the guy gives so much to so many and really, for his age, seems to stay out of trouble considering what he faces daily.

JMO
A few examples from a quick google search...

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/justin-bieber

On Valentine’s Day, 2011, Justin surprised six-year-old fan and brain cancer sufferer Avalanna Routh by flying her to New York, where he spent the afternoon playing board games and eating cupcakes with her.

Justin Bieber has supported the following charities:

Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
City of Hope
Cure Duchenne
Food Bank For New York City
Give Back Hollywood Foundation
GRAMMY Foundation
It Gets Better Project
Jumpstart
KaBOOM!
Musicians on Call
Pencils of Promise
Red Cross
Usher's New Look Foundation

Causes supported

AIDS & HIV, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Cancer, Children, Creative Arts, Disaster Relief, Education, Gay/Lesbian Support, Health, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Miscellaneous, Philanthropy, Poverty, Sports

http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/27/justin-bieber-most-charitable-celebrities-2011/

Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga: Most Charitable Celebrities Of 2011

Justin Bieber snagged the No. 2 spot — just behind Lady Gaga – on DoSomething.org’s list of the most charitable celebrities of 2011! Between launching the Believe Charity Drive and working the Pencils of Promise organization, Justin spent a ton of his time encouraging his fans to make the world a better place.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/03/01/justin-bieber-birthday-charity_n_1314498.html

Justin Bieber's 18th Birthday Wish Is To Raise Money For Charity Water

"i want to use my bday to help others," the teen heartthrob posted to Twitter. "if u want please donate $18 to@charitywater on my 18th bday! #GiveBack."

"Last year for my birthday, you gave me the best birthday present I could ever ask for -- you donated $47,148 to bring clean water to over 2,357 people!," the star wrote on his charity:water page. "I'm so thankful for what we were able to accomplish together. This year, I want to do it again!"

Justin Bieber was named HuffPost Impact's top charitable celeb of 2011.

http://m.billboard.com/news/justin-bieber-s-christmas-album-to-make-1005421112.story

Justin Bieber's Christmas Album to Make Charity History

Of course, this sort of stuff is tabloid gold.

'It's NOT over between Justin and Selena': Bieber's friends say he wants Gomez
back... as she arrives in New York with 'tentative plans' to meet ex beau

• There's nothing between him and Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin
• Selena seen leaving her New York hotel on Sunday
• Estranged couple have 'tentative plans' to meet ahead of his Monday night Brooklyn gig
• Bieber tells interviewer: 'I don't know what's going on in my life'
• Justin performs break up song Cry Me a River day after news breaks
the story at Sunday Mail link above

Don't we have bigger and better things to be concerned about other then teenage break-ups!

We all choose which threads we visit and take our time to comment on.

I absolutely love Justin Bieber. He seems to be a good kid, raised well. The fact that my son looks a LOT like him and gets compared to him constantly probably adds to my admiration :D. I hope he doesn't go the way of other child stars who get into trouble and go downhill.

I really didn't think this relationship would last. They're so young and famous on top of it. I have been with my husband since I was 17, together 18 years, so yes, it does happen (as Kimberly said). They both seem like good people and I wish them the best whether they're together or not.

You are right.

But, I was pulling for them and do predict they will get back together.

I have been with my hubby since we were 14. Together 23 years, married 18 years.
So although the odds are against it, it does happen.

But they are not just young, they are also celebrities. That makes it even more difficult. Even older celebrity couples have trouble staying together. So the odds were against them from the start.

But they are not just young, they are also celebrities. That makes it even more difficult. Even older celebrity couples have trouble staying together. So the odds were against them from the start.

I agree.

But odds means there is a chance, and I was pulling for them. I think they are precious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back