1083 users online (215 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think Maddie is Alive or Not?

Voters
357. You may not vote on this poll
  • alive

12 3.36%
  • Not

46 12.89%
  • Alive and parents innocent

33 9.24%
  • Dead and parents not innocent

166 46.50%
  • Don't know

37 10.36%
  • Dead and parents are innocent

63 17.65%

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I voted 'Don't know' because there's no option for 'don't know whether she's dead or alive but parents innocent'.

IMO I think the parents were totally in the wrong for leaving Madeleine alone but I don't think they accidentally or deliberately killed her.

I also think it is unlikely that Madeleine is alive but i'm not going to give up hope that she is out there alive. If she is alive I pray to god that her abductor is not tormenting her by showing her all the stuff that is out there on the internet too many people have given up hope IMO.

What happened to the team of retired coppers ?Dave Edgar? They were insistent that she was in a "lawless" area near PDL. Did they search this area?
    England's dancing days are done...

Quote Originally Posted by Gem2626 View Post
    I voted 'Don't know' because there's no option for 'don't know whether she's dead or alive but parents innocent'.

IMO I think the parents were totally in the wrong for leaving Madeleine alone but I don't think they accidentally or deliberately killed her.

I also think it is unlikely that Madeleine is alive but i'm not going to give up hope that she is out there alive. If she is alive I pray to god that her abductor is not tormenting her by showing her all the stuff that is out there on the internet too many people have given up hope IMO.
    You are assuming apart fom there being an abductor at all that it is a sadistic cruel person who stole a three yr old to torture mentally?

Thats a first

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    What happened to the team of retired coppers ?Dave Edgar? They were insistent that she was in a "lawless" area near PDL. Did they search this area?
    they got rid of them a couple years ago and yes,they proved totally useless,just mouthpieces,well edgar was the other one didnt utter a squeak ever

Edgar only ever went after innocent people like farmworkers, cleaners and market stall holders and splashed them all over the news of the world

he is also famous for saying paedophiles took her and 24 hours later saying a loving couple who couldnt have kids had her

he is also famous for the victoria beckham lookalike sighting which ended up the sham it always was along with all the other shams who came forward YEARS later LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/06/...ml#cnnSTCVideo

Madeleine McCann: Hunt for 'Victoria Beckham lookalike' - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Every time I see Kate clinging on to cuddle cat, I wish she could've taken as good care of her children.

It really beggars belief that these two have blamed everyone and everything but themselves.

Think of it - right now, they are engaged in a legal arm wrestle over publication of a book by one of the main investigators.

Five years on they are engaged actively in surpressing information.

They have admitted the searches have stopped.

The court cases haven't.

Which is more important?

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Well I don't know. I think that if I was in the clutches of an abductor who has snatched me from my family for unmentionable purposes and has no intention of letting me go it would be torture enough and it would be pretty irrelevant to me what a bunch of strangers on the internet think happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Well I don't know. I think that if I was in the clutches of an abductor who has snatched me from my family for unmentionable purposes and has no intention of letting me go it would be torture enough and it would be pretty irrelevant to me what a bunch of strangers on the internet think happened to me.
    Totally agree, what a ridiculous assertion.

The only mystifying thing really about this entire case is how the McCanns have got away with it.

McCann supporters, when pressed, only have one reason for blindly continuing to support them, and that is "I can't believe it".

A lot of other people couldn't believe it either, starting with Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, Richard Branson and JR Rowling.

Unfortunately, the politicians at least realised quite soon that they had made a mistake...their world renowned heart surgeon friend was quite possibly a psycopath in a suit.

So, to distance themselves from looking like naive elitists, the British government instructed the UK police to archive the investigation, and kicked the stuffing out of the PJ investigation by ensuring they were given dodgy DNA science.

Exactly the same scenario as the Jonbenet Ramsey mess...I don't know why the British find it so hard to believe it happening in their Government, particularly now we have proof of the Hillsborough cover-up. To continue to blindly deny these sorts of conspiracies occur is ingenuous and pointless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19610226

Anyway it doesn't really matter how long and hard the McCann protest, as I have said, history will judge this.

Like all narcissists, Gerry couldn't get enough attention and he played to the cameras incessantly. His enjoyment of his new found fame is obvious.

In a few short years you will find NO McCann supporters, on any forums. They will evaporate. Their beliefs are based on nothing more than fantasy and a rose like view of the world and as time goes by, more and more people are starting to realise that something just isn't right.

I hope this "review" is the beginning of the end of this sage, but what I fear is that it will be just another layer of bs.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

of course gem was insinuating people on the internet are the cruel ones, i wonder if gem read the sun stories where the parents told maddies siblings that the presents they got at xmas were from madeleine, you know fromthe evil badman who hadherand you know gem the one of the twins wanted to kill the abductor but her parents let her post pressies, talk about screwing your kids heads up hey gem?
    Last edited by Clutchbag; 11-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.

I'd probably agree if we were talking about an adult but this is a child who could have potentially been kept alive between the ages of 3-9+. She would have no idea how the media/internet etc works. That little ray of hope that someone might come rescue her would be totally dashed away with "look everyone thinks your parents killed you, no one's looking for you".

Steven Stayner's abductor told him all sorts of rubbish. In Madeleine's case the abductors would be able to back it up.

Don't underestimate the power of mental torture.

Just my opinion

Anyway, if an abductor wants to torment a child with the thought that people on the internet have given up hope an think s/he's dead he doesn't actually need to have any real people thinking so, he can just make stuff up, the child won't know the difference.

It's just a bit too much of a leap for me to now imagine Madeleine being mentally tortured, by an abductor there was never any proof of in the first place.
    KISS

Anyway, if an abductor wants to torment a child with the thought that people on the internet have given up hope an think s/he's dead he doesn't actually need to have any real people thinking so, he can just make stuff up, the child won't know the difference.
    True but it adds strengths to the claims.

I'd probably agree if we were talking about an adult but this is a child who could have potentially been kept alive between the ages of 3-9+. She would have no idea how the media/internet etc works. That little ray of hope that someone might come rescue her would be totally dashed away with "look everyone thinks your parents killed you, no one's looking for you".

Steven Stayner's abductor told him all sorts of rubbish. In Madeleine's case the abductors would be able to back it up.

Don't underestimate the power of mental torture.

Just my opinion
    IF they actually EXIST for which there is NO evidence whatsoever

Claims of what?

Well, it might.

Possibly.

If the abductor has taught the child to read and if he allows her to use the internet.

Both are doubtful imo.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast