GUILTY MO - Essence Willoughby, 20, Kansas City, 11 November 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.kctv5.com/story/20081933/sons-disturbing-description-leads-to-frantic-search

Son's disturbing description leads to frantic search for missing mom

20081933_BG1.jpg

This doesn't sound like it's going to turn out good :(

I dont get our world today and why so many humans carry so much anger, there is no reason for it.

The article from the above link states that the 41 year old boyfriend who is the father of the two children, is also missing. I'm curious when he was last seen? Also, just doing the math here, Essence would have been 17 when her first child was born as he is 3 now. That's quite an age difference between her and her boyfriend. :waitasec:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/13/3915094/kc-police-searching-for-woman.html

Posted on Tue, Nov. 13, 2012 01:02 PM
BY CHRISTINE VENDEL
The Kansas City Star

Kansas City police suspect foul play in the disappearance of a young mother of two who last was seen with her boyfriend Sunday morning.

<snipped>
Police arrested the boyfriend Monday afternoon on an outstanding warrant for failure to pay child support, but he isn&#8217;t talking to detectives, police said.

kFKqB.Em.81.jpeg

the article was updated. Her body has been found. And we unfortunately know how this one ends. Those poor kids. Jeez.

RIP Essence. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Dang It :(

Pointless :(

Completely no reason, now 2 babies have no mother and no father.

I don't understand what is wrong with people, it seems the human mind is becoming more and more defective.

Very frustrated

she is 21 years old. 21 years old - this is not supposed to happen. She has a 2 year old and a 3 year old with a 42 year old man. Not to get into this debate, but he was twice her age, with all that wordly experience and knowledge.

Sorry Essense, that you won't get to live your life. Hopefully your children will land with loving people who will nurture and care for them.

she is 21 years old. 21 years old - this is not supposed to happen. She has a 2 year old and a 3 year old with a 42 year old man. Not to get into this debate, but he was twice her age, with all that wordly experience and knowledge.

Sorry Essense, that you won't get to live your life. Hopefully your children will land with loving people who will nurture and care for them.

please don't write her off too soon :please:

RIP Essence. I will never understand how one can find any reason or justification to take another person's life. Especially when they are so young and have 2 sweet children who need them.

From January 2014:

http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/boyf...hby-mother-found-after-son-led-police-to-body

The man charged with killing his girlfriend, a Kansas City mother of two, pleaded guilty Friday in Jackson County court.

Essence Willoughby, 21, was found in November of 2012 after her 3-year-old son led police to her body in a wooded area near the intersection of Leeds Trafficway and Stadium Drive... Court documents said when Willoughby's mother asked about her whereabouts, the children reported that their father, 43-year-old Ja Ray, had stabbed and drowned her...

He pleaded guilty to one charge of second degree murder. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back